Typical symptoms are: fatigue, tension, insomnia, dry/scaly skin, allergies and depression. When the imbalance is addressed, endurance and energy return, inflammation lessens, metabolic functions stabilize, and the ability to deal with stress is enhanced.
What is Hypoadrenia and Adrenal Fatigue? The purpose of your adrenal glands is to help your body cope with stresses and survive. Normally, the adrenal glands secrete minute, yet precise and blanced amounts of steroid hormones. But because your adrenals are designed to be so very responsive to changes in your inner physical, emotional and psychological environment, any number of factors can interfere with this finely tuned balance.
The reduction in adrenal activity is called hypoadrenia. "Hypo" simply means lower and so hypoadrenia is a general term referring to the whole range of lowered adrenal activity from zero to almost normal.
1) Symptoms increase if meals are skipped or inadequate. You have to drive yourself with snacks, colas and coffee just to keep from collapsing.
2) Thoughts less focused, or fuzzy. You frequently lose track of your train of thought and it is harder and harder to make decisions.
3) Light headed when standing up quickly. Sometimes you feel a little woozy or even like you are going to pass out when you get up too fast from the bed or a chair.
4) Decreased tolerance. People seem a lot more irritating than they used to.
5) Difficulty getting up in the morning. Three alarms and you still don't feel awake enough to lift your head off the pillow.No single one of these symptoms gives a definitive diagnosis of hyoadrenia, but taken collectively as a syndrome, they strongly suggest its presence.
If you are experiencing more than three of them, you are likely suffering from some form of adrenal fatigue.
Pharmacology on Adrenal Cortex Extract
Adrenal cortex extract exhibits a biological activity equivalent to that of 100 micrograms of hydrocortisone and contains a suitable antibacterial agent.
The adrenal extract has shown effective in management of adrenal insufficiency and hypofunction of the adrenal gland. Adrenal cortex extracts correct the abnormality in carbohydrate metabolism. A.C.E. also maintains normal capillary permeability, helps in resistance to infection and stress of all types, increases blood lymphocytes, decreases serum gamma globulin content, and deficiency states are corrected by adrenal cortex extract.
Indications and Usage
Adrenal cortex extract has been indicated for stress, adrenal insufficiencies, inflammation, and trauma; also used successfully in the management of surgical shock, shock resulting from severe thermal bums, and serious toxic infections. It has been recommended for a variety of disorders for which no other therapy has shown greater results, without side effects.
SERVING SIZE: 1/4 Dropper (4 Drops)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: Approximately 60
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
Adrenal Cortex Extract (Bovine) 50 mcg
Purified water, Vegetable Glycerine, Ethyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Take 1/4 dropper in the mouth three times per day or as directed by a health professional.