- Relieves symptoms of stress
- Quick dissolving tablets
Active Ingredients / Purpose
Cimicifuga racemosa 4X, Cocculus indicus 6X, Cypripedium pubescens 6X, Ignatia amara 6X, Lilium tigrinum 6X, Passiflora incarnata 3X, Platinum metallicum 8X, Valeriana officinalis 2X, Zincum valerinicum 4X.
All ingredients contribute to relief of minor symptoms of tension and stress.
Inactive Ingredients: lactose, magnesium stearate.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
Uses: For temporary relief of minor symptoms of tension and stress, such as:
- mild mood changes
- temporary anxiety
- occasional sleeplessness
These "uses" have not ben evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
Warnings: Do not use if
- you are allergic to lady's slipper or orchids
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 2 weeks or worsen. Insomnia (sleeplessness) may be a symptom of a serious underlying illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.