- Relieves nasal and sinus contestion
- Quick dissolving tablets
Active Ingredients / Purpose
Apis mellifica 4X, Baptisia tinctoria 4X, Echinacea 2X, Hepar sulphuric calcareum 4X, Kali bichromicum 8X, Lachesis mutus 8X, Luffa operculata 6X, Silicea 2X, Spongia tosta6X
All ingredients relieve sinus and nasal congestion
Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, lactose, magnesium stearate
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
Uses: For the temporary relief of:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion
- sinus pressure
- runny nose
Warnings: Do not use if:
- you are allergic to bee venom or to plants of the Compositae family
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if mymptoms are accompanied by fever, persist for more than a week or worsen. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.