Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, lactose, magnesium stearate
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
Uses: For the temporary relief of:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion
- sinus pressure
- runny nose
Warnings: Do not use if:
- you are allergic to bee venom or to plants of the Compositae family
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if mymptoms are accompanied by fever, persist for more than a week or worsen. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.