Inactive Ingredients: lactose, magnesium stearate.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 daily.
- For temporary relief of muscle pain and stiffness
- Reduces bruising and minor swelling due to injuries and overexertion
These 'uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.
Warnings: Do not use if:
- you are allergic to Arnica montana or other plants from the daisy family (Compositae)
- you are allergic to Rhus toxicodendron or other plants from the cashew family
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.