- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
Active ingredients / Purpose
Aconitum napellus 6X fever
Ammonium bromatum 4X sore throat, hoarseness
Belladonna 6X cold and flu symptoms, fever
Bryonia 6X runny nose, sneezing, fever
Cinchona officinalis 6X cold and flu symptoms
Echinacea 3X cold and flu symptoms, fever
Mercurius cyanatus 8X sore throat
Rhus toxicodendron 6X body aches
lactose, magnesium stearate
Uses For temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms, such as:
- runny nose
- sore throat
- body aches
These ‘uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. They are supported by traditional homeopathic principles.
Warnings: Severe or p[ersistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use if:
- you are allergic to Echinacea or other plants from the daisy family (Compositae)
- you are allergic to Rhus toxicodendron or other plants from the cashew family
- if you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.