of Vitamin B6. Unlike other forms, it does not require conversion by the liver. Chelated magnesium promotes P-5-P metabolism.
- Significant benefits for cardiovascular health
- Aids tendon, ligament and cartilage function
- Supports protein metabolism and muscle growth
- Enhances serotonin and dopamine formation
- Supports nervous system function in children and adults*
Recommendations: 1 capsule daily with food, or up to 4 per day. 6-12 year olds, 1 per day.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per 1 Capsule (Veg):
Vitamin B6 30 mg
Magnesium 100 mg
(as magnesium glycinate chelate)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsules, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable source magnesium stearate. Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Magnesium (amino acid chelate)
Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxal 5' phosphate)
Vitamin B-6 (pyroxidine)
Cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Stearate, Vegetable cellulose, Vegetable stearate
Dairy/ Milk Free
Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors