Developed by physicians and clinicians who specialize in nutrition and preventive medicine, PIONEER® VM integrates the findings of current, relevant scientific nutritional research with actual nutritional needs.
PIONEER® VM combines generous amounts of highly bioavailable nutrients in one supplement. The potencies of these nutrients are usually available only when purchased individually.
CONSIDER THESE PIONEER® ADVANTAGES:
1. Important Vitamins,Minerals & Micronutrients. PIONEER® VM is an excellent choice for those who want meaningful daily nutritional support in just one supplement bottle. Six tablets per day provide desired levels of many nutrients–including 400 IU vitamin E, 1000 mg vitamin C and 800 mg calcium–conveniently contained in a single product.
2.Whole Food Based. Nutritional supplements may be more easily recognized and assimilated by the body when provided within a whole food matrix. PIONEER® VM addresses this possibility by incorporating nutritious superfoods: pure Hawaiian spirulina, highly bioavailable broken-cell chlorella, and our exclusive sea vegetable blend trace mineral complex, an ingredient which helps to counter the dearth of trace elements in modern foods grown in depleted soils.
3. Potent Antioxidant Protection. Environmental pollutants, radiation, certain drugs, consumption of charred foods and other stimuli can lead to the formation of dangerous free radical molecules in the body. PIONEER® VM contains meaningful levels of the antioxidant nutrients beta carotene, vitamin E, vitamin C and selenium. These excellent free radical-quenching substances help enhance the functioning of the body’s natural defense systems.Manganese and zinc, well regarded as antioxidant helpers, are also present in PIONEER® VM.
4. Multiple Sources of Vitamins and Minerals. Many of the vitamins and minerals in PIONEER® VM are derived from two or more forms of the same nutrient. Multiple sources/ forms of the same nutrient are intended to help enhance the body’s opportunity to biologically recognize and utilize a particular nutrient.
5. Versatile Daily Servings. PIONEER® VM is specifically designed for maximum versatility. People of many ages, lifestyles and levels of health can effectively support their individual daily requirements simply by varying the number of daily servings: : Superior Adult Nutrition / High-Stress Lifestyle / Sports & Fitness : Supplement to a Good Natural Diet
6. Chelated Minerals with High Bioavailability. Although more expensive than commonly used forms, PIONEER favors chelated minerals because current research suggests that these forms most closely resemble the body’s own chemistry. This affinity may help chelated minerals to be more readily absorbed, more efficiently transported in the blood, and better utilized within body cells.We use: citrate, malate, picolinate, aspartate, glycinate, lysinate, methionate and glutathionate.
7. Superior Absorption of B12. Methylcobalamin is a preferred form of vitamin B12 that doesn’t require enzymatic conversion by the body to become active.
8. Superior Calcium Absorption. Six tablets of VM contains 800 mg of calcium, with approximately 530 mg supplied by calcium citrate and calcium malate – forms clinically studied for superior absorption and utilization. The calcium in VM is balanced by 500 mg of high quality magnesium, providing a beneficial 1.6:1 ratio.
9. GTF Chromium. Chromium is a key component of Glucose Tolerance Factor. PIONEER® VM supplies recommended levels (300 mcg) from three forms for efficient absorption.
10. Three Forms of Zinc. This includes one third each of lysinate, methionate and picolinate, the form most readily recognized by the body for absorption and transport.
11. Highly Absorbable Vitamins B2 and B6. The body must convert ordinary B vitamins to their active, coenzyme forms before they can be used in cellular activities. Supplementing directly with pre-activated B coenzymes accelerates absorption and utilization. PIONEER® VM contains the “-5´-phosphate” coenzyme forms of vitamins B2 and B6.
12. Vitamin A with Mixed Carotenoids. PIONEER® VM contains a protective, antioxidant vitamin A blend featuring 80% non-accumulating beta carotene and mixed carotenoids from multiple sources including Green Foods, and 20% pre-formed vitamin A in the bioavailable form of water-dispersable retinyl palmitate.
13. 1000 mg Vitamin C. PIONEER’s vitamin C comes from ascorbic acid and naturally buffered potassium ascorbate, a form which is less likely to cause stomach upset.
14. 500 mg of Pantothenic Acid. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) plays an important role in energy production and is a key component of adrenal tissue, hemoglobin, the red blood cell protein, and the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
15. Highly Absorbable Iron. VM contains low amounts (1.3 mg/tablet) of highly absorbable iron fumarate, citrate and glycinate.
16. Proteolytic Enzymes to Help Support Healthy Digestion. Betaine HCl and natural enzymes from papaya (papain) and pineapple (bromelain) help provide nutritive support for the normal digestive process.
17. Rapid Disintegration. Each batch of PIONEER® VM is tested under simulated gastric environment conditions (appropriate heat, acidity, agitation) to disintegrate completely within 30 minutes.
18. Extensive Quality Control… Guaranteed Purity & Potency. Rigorous testing precedes and follows each phase of PIONEER® VM production. Prior to tableting, raw materials are tested for potency and thoroughly screened for contaminants such as heavy metals, herbicides and pesticides. The finished product is tested in-house for disintegration time. Independent, third party lab testing confirms that PIONEER® VM is gluten-free (results must be below the detectable limit of 10 ppm gluten/gliadin proteins), helping to ensure suitability for people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance.
Vitamin Mineral 180 tabs
Formerly Vitamin/Mineral Supplement
Serving Size: 2 tablets
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount per Serving:
Vitamin A (80% as beta-carotene, 30% as retinyl palmitate) 8333 IU
Vitamin C (4:1 ascorbic acid:potassium ascorbate) 334 mg
Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) 134 IU
Vitamin E (d-alpha-toco.succ.) 134 IU
Vitamin K (phytonadione) 20 mcg
Thiamine (as thiamine HCl)[B-1] 25 mg
Riboflavin (4:1 riboflavin:riboflavin-5'-phosphate)[B-2] 17 mg
Niacin (2:1 niacinamide:niacin) 50 mg
Vitamin B-6 (5:1 pyridoxine HCl:pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) 25 mg
Folic acid 267 mcg
Vitamin B-12 (methylcobalamin) 134 mcg
Biotin 100 mcg
Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 167 mg
Calcium (1:1:1 citrate:malate: carbonate) 267 mg
Iron (4:1:1 fumarate:citrate:glycinate) 2.7 mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 50 mcg
Magnesium (2:1 aspartate:oxide) 167 mg
Zinc (1:1:1 lysinate:picolinate:methionate) 10 mg
Selenium (selenomethionine) 67 mcg
Copper (1:1 amino acid chelate:glycinate) 0.7 mg
Manganese (1:1 amino acid chelate:aspartate) 3.4 mg
Chromium (4:4:1 nicotinate: picolinate: glutathionate) 100 mcg
Molybdenum (1:1 citrate complex: amino acid chelate) 67 mcg
Potassium (ascorbate) 15 mg
Boron (1:1 citrate:glycinate 0.7 mg
Vanadium (1:1 aspartate: amino acid chelate) 17 mcg
Choline (bitartrate) 50 mg
Inositol 50 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 67 mg
Hesperidin/Rutin Complex (1:1) 13.4 mg
Horsetail herb extract (10% silica) 34 mg
Trace Mineral Complex (sea vegetation) 34 mg
Spirulina (Hawaiian) 34 mg
Chlorella (broken cell) 34 mg
Betaine hydrochloride 50 mg
Bromelain (from pineapple) 16.7 mg
Papain (from papaya) 16.7 mg
Cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, maltodextrin (carrier), gelatin (carrier), silica, pure vanilla and other natural flavors.
Take 2 tablets once or twice daily with food.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Niacin may cause a temporary flushing reaction or tingling sensation in some people.
This product has been independently verified gluten-free. It contains no added artificial preservatives, colors or flavors and undergoes a rigorous heavy metal, pesticide, herbicide and fungicide screening process.