In the mature, classical health systems of Chinese and Indian medicine, the most valuable herbs are those traditionally known as tonifiers. Modern science refers to these plants as adaptogens because of their reputed ability to help the body adapt to physiological changes in a variety of ways. To be considered an adaptogen, an herb must:
1) Have a normalizing, balancing action, regardless of the
direction of a person’s health;
2) Increase resistance to a wide variety of stressors, thus have a broad, non-specific action;
3) Cause minimal disruption in the body and do no harm.
The profound value of adaptogenic tonics lies in their capacity to help restore, normalize and support the function of the body’s organs, tissues, glands and systems when taken over time. Rather than treat specific symptoms or conditions, adaptogens offer a true holistic herbal approach that supports the elegant interrelation of the body’s many self-regulating mechanisms, and honors the body’s own healing wisdom.
Cellular and tissue stress originate from many sources – whether we are marathon runners or overworked executives, are exposed to toxic chemicals or simply indulge in deleterious lifestyle habits or thoughts. The speed at which physiological stress may erode our health very much depends upon the life choices we make.
For more than 2,500 years, herbal rejuvenative tonics have helped to enhance the quality of life and prolong the duration of vibrant health in people of nearly all traditional cultures. Today, we can help optimize health with daily exercise, wise eating, sufficient rest, a joyful heart, nutritional supplements and a whole-body, system revitalizer such as Supertonic™ Energy Formula.
Supertonic™ Energy Formula is made exclusively with standardized Chinese, Ayurvedic and Siberian herbs. Noted for their protective, tonifying, restorative and energizing properties, the beneficial herbs in this formula have been in use for more than two millennia. Current research into their precise biochemical mechanisms has been underway worldwide for nearly a century. In this formula, they work together synergistically in the spirit of a true, whole health tonic to help provide nutritive support for numerous body systems.
CONSIDER THESE PIONEER® ADVANTAGES:
1. Helps Support Energy, Endurance, Resistance to Stressors. Amla, Rhodiola, Eleuthero, Schizandra and Ashwagandha are superior adaptogens intended to provide nutritive support for energy, strength, athletic and work capacity, and healthy adrenal and thymus function. These systembalancing herbs have been studied for their purported ability to help support recovery time following injury.
2. Helps Provide Potent Antioxidant Activity. Green Tea, Turmeric, Amla, Schizandra, Rhodiola and Ginkgo are superior antioxidant herbs that may help to powerfully neutralize and prevent formation of free radicals, inhibit lipid peroxidation and safeguard the integrity of cell membranes.
3. Helps Support Liver Function Including Detox. Milk Thistle, Schizandra and Turmeric are well-known traditional liver-supportive herbs. They have been clinically researched for their suggested ability to help support liver cells and the production of the important liver detox antioxidant enzymes SOD and glutathione.
4. Helps Support Cerebral Function. Ginkgo, Rhodiola, Eleuthero and Ashwagandha have been studied for their reputed ability to help provide nutritive support for healthy circulation in the brain, healthy nerve cell function and healthy memory, concentration and mood health.
5. Helps Support Immune System. Turmeric, Amla, Eleuthero, Ashwagandha and Milk Thistle may help to provide nutritive support for healthy immune system function.
6. Helps Support Joint Function. Ashwagandha, Green Tea and Turmeric may help provide nutritive support for healthy joint function.
7. Helps Support Healthy Digestion & Elimination. Triphala, a traditional combination of three Ayurvedic herbs including Amla, may help provide nutritive support to gently stimulate intestinal cleansing and to support efficient digestion, absorption and utilization of food.
Super-Tonic 60 vcaps
Serving Size: 2 vegetarian capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount per Serving:
Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) root extract 250 mg
(0.8% eleutherosides B & E)
Schizandra Berry (S. chinensis) extract (2% schizandrins) 200 mg
Ashwagandha 200 mg
(Withania somnifera) root extract (1.5% withanolides)
Turmeric (C. longa) root extract (95% curcuminoids) 175 mg
Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) fruit extract (40% tannins) 175 mg
Rhodiola 100 mg
(Rhodiola rosea) root extract (3% rosavin, 1% salidrosides)
Triphala (P. emblica, T. bellerica, T. chebula) fruit extract 150 mg
(60 mg [40%] tannins)
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (60% polyphenols) 100 mg
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf extract 20 mg
(24% ginkgo flavones, 6% ginkgocides)
Milk Thistle seed extract (80% silymarin) 20 mg
Black Pepper extract (Piper nigrum) (95% piperine) (Bioperine) 2.5 mg
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose), silica, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Take 2 capsules once or twice daily between meals.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Do not use if you are pregnant or suffer from gallstones, stomach ulcers, hyperacidity or bile duct obstruction.