The formulating clinicians at the PIONEER® brand developed Women’s Transition™Menopause in concert with a group of internationally recognized professional herbalists and holistic physicians.1 Out of their vast experience and skill in botanical medicine, this potent herbal supplement was born.
CONSIDER THESE PIONEER® ADVANTAGES:
1. Deep-Acting. The use of some herbs can yield quick but superficial results, requiring long-term usage for continued effect. PIONEER® Women’s Transition™ Menopause instead contains deep-acting herbs intended to provide nutritive support to help correct underlying imbalances by addressing the body’s metabolic functioning. Deep-acting herbs may take 1-6 months to produce results, but often require a shorter total usage period.
2. Concentrated & Standardized Herbal Extracts. The PIONEER® clinicians often favor the use of Standardized extracts in dietary supplements to guarantee the presence of scientifically specified levels of active ingredients. However, some herbs have yet to be sufficiently researched to identify and verify the active plant principles that can be used as standardization markers. In these cases, PIONEER® selects concentrated, non-standardized herbs.
3. Herbal Support in Meaningful Potencies.
PIONEER® Women’s Transition™ Menopause contains preferred
potencies of the following high quality herbs:
• BLACK COHOSH (Cimicifuga racemosa) Black cohosh is among the best known of women’s support herbs. Its use is backed by a number of scientific studies indicating superior efficacy. To provide comparable levels of actives as suggested by clinical research to result in significant benefit, Women’s Transition™ Menopause contains 150 mg of standardized black cohosh extract per 2 tablet serving.2 Black Cohosh was introduced to western herbalism by Native American women who valued it highly. Standardized to 2.5% total triterpene glycosides, 0.7% [1 mg per serving] deoxyactein.
• CHASTE TREE (Vitex agnus-castus) Native to the Mediterranean and now grown in Central Asia, Vitex has been used by women for centuries. Research is extensive, with many experimental and clinical reports referencing its potential effectiveness.3,4 Vitex is a slow and deep-acting tonifier that helps provide nutritive support for normal female balance. Standardized to 0.5% agnusides, 0.6% aucubin.
• DONG QUAI (Angelica sinensis) Used in China since ancient times, Dong Quai has been referred to as the “female ginseng.” This antispasmodic herb is suggested to help provide women with nutritive support for healthy endocrine balance. Standardized to 1% ligustilides.
• LICORICE (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Highly regarded in Chinese medicine for more than 5000 years, Licorice has long been a favorite of Western herbalists as well. In addition to its potent phytoestrogen effects, licorice has been researched for its potential influence on serotonin and cortisol metabolism and may provide nutritive support for healthy mood and stress response.5 Standardized to 8% glycyrrhizic acid.
• MOTHERWORT (Leonurus cardiaca) This bitter herb, also known as Heartwort, is intended to provide nutritive support for normal heart rhythm and is noted to have calming and uterine tonic properties. It contains flavonoids, catechins and other active constituents.
• ALFALFA EXTRACT (Medicago sativa) A highly nourishing herb, alfalfa provides naturally-occuring minerals, vitamins, protein, saponins and phytoestrogens (coumestans).
4. Gamma-Oryzanol. This well researched, naturallyoccuring constituent of rice bran oil contains the phytosterols beta-sitosterol and campestrol. It has been used by menopausal Japanese women for over three decades.6
Menopause Nutritional Support 60 tabs
Formerly Menopause 60 Nutritional Support
Serving Size: 2 vegetarian tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount per Serving:
Total carbohydrate 2 g
Dietary fiber 1 g
Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) root extract 150 mg
(2.5% triterpene glycosides, 0.7% 27-deoxyactein)
Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex agnus-castus) extract 150 mg
(0.6% aucubin, 0.5% agnusides)
Dong Quai root extract (1% ligustilides) 150 mg
Licorice root extract (8 mg [8%] glycyrrhizic acid) 100 mg
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) herb extract (5:1 concentrate) 100 mg
Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca) herb extract (5:1) 100 mg
Gamma-Oryzanol (rice bran oil extract) 200 mg
Cellulose, maltodextrin (carrier), acacia (carrier), vegetable stearic acid, silica.
Take 2 tablets once or twice daily. Take with water, between meals.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
This product has been independently verified gluten-free. It contains no added artificial preservatives, colors or flavors and undergoes a rigorous heavy metal, pesticide, herbicide and fungicide screening process.