|Comprehensive Eye Health 60 vcaps|
| Quantity in Basket:
Free Shipping to All US Addresses
Mfr Code: 48
| PIONEER® EYE HEALTH FORMULA is intended to provide nutritive
support for healthy vision with a rainbow of research-verified
plant and nutritional antioxidants.
Vision loss is a growing problem in America, currently affecting well over 3 million men and women above the age of 40. Aging is associated with a number of eye problems including macular degeneration, glaucoma and cataracts. As the US population ages, experts predict that as many as 5.5 million Americans will suffer vision loss by the year 2020.
Although we can’t stop the aging process, it may be possible to support healthy eye function. Eye tissues are rich in tiny blood vessels that are highly susceptible to free radical damage caused by sunlight, air pollutants or internal factors such as oxidized fats in the blood. Adequate intake of appropriate antioxidants from food and supplements has been suggested to help provide nutritive support for healthy visual function.
Specific plant pigments contain powerful antioxidants that may offer specific benefit to eyes. EYE HEALTH FORMULA is a unique blend of several such phytochemicals plus additional eye-strengthening nutrients. It was designed by experienced clinicians to help provide nutritive support for healthy eye function and macular and retinal health.
CONSIDER THESE PIONEER® ADVANTAGES:
1. European Bilberry & Grape Seed. These two superior quality plant extracts contain anthocyanidins, darkly colored pigments suggested to exhibit a special affinity for retinal tissue while helping to support collagen and capillary health. The anthocyanidins in bilberry and grape seed are powerful antioxidants that are intended to provide nutritive support for healthy eye tissue structure and function. PIONEER uses generous amounts of the highest quality, clinicallyresearched standardized extracts available.
2. Lutein & Zeaxanthin are yellow carotenoid pigments that naturally concentrate in eye tissue, where they are thought to help counteract the oxidizing potential of UV light from sunshine. As eye-specific antioxidants, lutein and zeaxanthin actively scavenge free radicals and are intended to provide nutritive support for healthy vision.
3. Vitamin A, perhaps the most well-known eye health nutrient, is a powerful antioxidant required for the maintenance of rods and cones in the retina. Vitamin A deficiency is a leading cause of blindness worldwide, underscoring the need for adequate intake. PIONEER® Comprehensive Eye Health provides this critical vitamin in the form of non-accumulating natural beta-carotene and mixed carotenoids.
4. Amla & Pomegranate. These brightly pigmented fruits contain tannins and other protective antioxidant phytochemicals suggested to help provide nutritive support for eye health. Amla, one of nature’s best sources of vitamin C, is also a general system balancer used extensively in Ayurvedic medicine.
5. Eye-Specific Antioxidant Amino Acids. The sulfurcontaining amino acid TAURINE is prevalent in healthy retinal tissue. Studies suggest that taurine deficiency is common in individuals with visual impairment and taurine supplementation may help to provide nutritive support for normal visual function. N-ACETYL CYSTEINE is required for the synthesis of glutathione, a sulfur-containing antioxidant that may help support lens health.
6.Vitamin E, Selenium & Alpha-Lipoic Acid. Vitamin E is a well-researched, fat-soluble antioxidant intended to provide nutritive support for healthy eye lens and macular tissue. The antioxidants selenium and alpha-lipoic acid work synergistically with vitamin E and may help to provide nutritive support for lens health and healthy capillary structure/function within eye tissue.
7. Zinc & Copper. Zinc supplementation has been suggested to help provide nutritive support for normal vision and macular health. As antioxidants, zinc and copper interact biochemically and should be supplemented together.
8. Quercetin & Eyebright. Quercetin, a powerful antioxidant flavonoid, is intended to provide nutritive support for lens health in the presence of oxidants. Eyebright has been used traditionally to help support healthy vision and eye comfort in the presence of bright lights.
9. Carrot, a classic eye-healthy vegetable high in beta carotene, provides a natural whole food base for this formula, potentially helping to support efficient bioabsorption and assimilation of ingredients.
Comprehensive Eye Health 60 vcaps
Formerly Eye Health Formula