This formula was designed to be one of the most comprehensive, biologically utilizable chewable vitamin/mineral supplements available at an affordable price. Easy-to-take PIONEER® Chewable VM is naturally flavored and whole food based with a special blend of high antioxidant, phytonutrient-rich fruits and vegetables.
CONSIDER THESE PIONEER®ADVANTAGES:
1. Created by Physicians who Understand Nutrition. PIONEER® Chewable VM was thoughtfully developed by clinicians specializing in clinical nutrition. The formula is based on objective data, not economic imperatives. The observed, nutritional needs of people of various ages, and current, published, independent nutritional studies are the basis upon which this formula was devised.
2. Flexible Daily Servings to Suit Different Ages. Sensibly proportioned ingredients enable the same PIONEER® Chewable VM formula to meet the supplement needs of a wide variety of ages. By varying the number of servings per day (1-6 tablets), PIONEER® Chewable VM can provide nutritional support for children, pre-teens, adolescents, adults and elders. Because the tablets are relatively soft, even those with dentures find them easy to chew. [Note: Younger children (ages 4 and up) may prefer PIONEER® Children’s Multi, designed to be kid-friendly with four fun animal shapes and appealing red color from natural beet juice.]
3.Vitamins,Minerals and Trace Elements. PIONEER® Chewable VM contains all the essential vitamins, minerals and micronutrients (with the exception of vitamin K) in significant proportions and amounts. Vitamin K is ommitted to accommodate the needs of seniors and others who may be taking blood thinning medications and must avoid this otherwise important nutrient. Chewable VM provides a broad-spectrum complex of naturally-occuring trace minerals - many of which may be missing from foods grown in commercial soils.
4. Food Sensitivity-Aware. Many allergists and other health professionals recommend PIONEER® Chewable VM to people with common food allergies. The formula is independently verified gluten-free, and contains no added yeast, eggs, dairy products, salt or starch, and no added synthetic colorings, flavorings or preservatives. Citrus is present, as may be traces of corn from fructose.
5. Good Taste Without Hyper/Hypoglycemic Sweeteners. In formulating PIONEER® Chewable, we considered the pros and cons of every sweetener on the market. Sweeteners such as glucose, sucrose, maltose, honey, maple syrup and molasses can significantly alter blood sugar. In contrast, small amounts of fructose can be tolerated by many hypoglycemics and diabetics. Two tablets of PIONEER® Chewable VM contain approximately the same amount of fructose as one third of a medium sized apple. (Consult your healthcare professional if you have concerns about blood sugar or insulin levels.)
6. High Mineral Potencies. PIONEER® Chewable VM contains amongst the highest mineral potencies of any chewable multi available. Especially significant are the high levels of calcium (200 mg/2 tablets) and magnesium (100 mg/2 tablets). These levels are particularly useful to children and adults who avoid milk, nuts or other sources of calcium and magnesium. The formula also includes the important micronutrients selenium, chromium, vanadium, molybdenum, silicon and boron, plus trace minerals – often absent from chewable vitamin/mineral supplements.
7. Highly Absorbable Minerals. Many of the minerals in PIONEER® Chewable are in the form of high quality amino acid chelates, citrate and sea vegetation. These nutrient sources are generally regarded as better recognized and utilized by the body than the less expensive forms commonly found in chewable formulas. In addition to all the macro-minerals (e.g. calcium, magnesium and iron), Chewable VM features significant levels of trace minerals, provided in part by a superior trace mineral complex derived from naturally sourced, mineralized seaweed.
8.Whole Food Based with Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables. The health professionals at PIONEER want you to eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables every day! For an added boost, Chewable VM contains a high quality blend of powdered fruits and vegetables—plus elderberry, white tea extract and rosemary—to provide extra levels of important, health-supporting antioxidant pigments and phytonutrients.
9. 100% RDI of Iron, or None at All. Many people need extra iron, and certain populations (e.g. strict vegetarians) are at increased risk for deficiency. However, research indicates that for some individuals, taking supplemental iron is not advised. That’s why Chewable VM is available both with IRON and IRON-FREE. Ask your health professional about how much iron, if any, is right for you.
10. Extensive Quality Control; Guaranteed Purity & Potency. Rigorous testing precedes and follows each phase of PIONEER® Chewable VM production. Prior to tableting, raw materials are tested for potency and thoroughly screened for contaminants such as heavy metals, herbicides and pesticides. The finished product is tested in-house for disintegration. Independent, third party lab testing confirms that PIONEER® Chewable VM is gluten-free (results must be below the detectable limit of 10 ppm gluten/gliadin proteins), helping to ensure suitability for people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance.
PLEASE NOTE: Chew thoroughly! Do not attempt to swallow these tablets whole, or exceed the recommended maximum serving.
Chewable Vitamin Mineral 180 chew
Formerly Chewable MVM
We cannot ship Malic Acid containing products to Australia as they will seize it upon arrival at the border.
Serving Size: 2 vegetarian chewables
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount per Serving:
Total carbohydrate 2 g
Sugars 2 g
Vitamin A 7500 mg
(100% as natural beta carotene and mixed carotenoids from B. trispora)
Vitamin C (70% as ascorbic acid and 30% as sodium ascorbate) 200 mg
Vitamin D-2 (ergocalciferol) 133 IU
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 50 IU
Thiamine (thiamine mononitrate) (B-1) 8 mg
Riboflavin (B-2) 8 mg
Niacin (75% niacinamide and 25% niacin) 40 mg
Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg
Folate (folic acid) 300 mcg
Vitamin B-12 (methylcobalamin) 33 mcg
Biotin 100 mcg
Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 50 mg
Calcium (carbonate) 200 mg
Iron (amino acid chelate) 6 mg
Iodine (as kelp, potassium iodide) 50 mcg
Magnesium (oxide) 100 mg
Zinc (citrate) 8 mg
Selenium (amino acid chelate) 40 mcg
Copper (citrate) 0.6 mg
Manganese (citrate) 2.5 mg
Chromium (amino acid chelate) 75 mcg
Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 10 mcg
Sodium 10 mg
Potassium (citrate) 33 mg
Antioxidant Fruit and Vegetable Blend 90 mg
(carrot, orange as fruit and juice, spinach, tomato, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, pineapple, apple, blueberry, strawberry as fruit and juice, white tea extract, rosemary, cranberry juice, elderberry [Sambucus nigra], blackberry juice, raspberry)
Boron (amino acid chelate) 1 mg
Vanadium (vanadyl sulfate) 33 mcg
Choline (bitartrate) 25 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 20 mg
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) herb extract 0.8 mg
(standardized to 50 mcg [6.3%] silica)
Trace Mineral Complex 50 mg
(as sea vegetation: Lithothamnion spp.)
Inositol 25 mg
Fructose, cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, natural fruit flavors with other natural flavors (including coconut), mono and diglycerides (B vitamin coating), citric acid, sodium alginate, soy protein, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica, malic acid and fruit/vegetable complex.
Take 2 chewables three times daily with food.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Niacin may cause a temporary flushing reaction or tingling sensation in some people.
This product has been independently verified gluten-free.
It contains no added preservatives, artificial colors or flavors and undergoes a rigorous heavy metal screening process.