Clinical findings suggest that not only calcium, but a number of other minerals and nutrients can be helpful in supporting bone health.
Naturally-occurring compounds called isoflavones (found in plants such as legumes and red clover) have garnered special attention.
Extensive research indicates that ipriflavone (7-isopropoxyisoflavone), a unique derivative of the soy isoflavone genistein, may provide exceptional nutritive support for healthy bones.1
PIONEER® Ipriflavone Calcium Magnesium should be taken with meals, as food significantly enhances absorption of ipriflavone.
CONSIDER THESE PIONEER® ADVANTAGES:
1. Bone Healthy Ipriflavone. Numerous studies suggest that a combination of ipriflavone (600 mg/day) and calcium (usually 1000 mg/day) may help provide nutritive support for healthy bone formation.1 Clinical research indicates that a combination of calcium and ipriflavone may help decrease fracture rates in women who have existing bone loss, as well as in those who exhibit a variety of preexisting risk factors.1 Ipriflavone appears to naturally support healthy bone growth by potentially helping to increase bone mass and strength.2-4
2. Chelated Calcium - A Step Beyond. Eighty percent of the calcium in Ipriflavone Calcium Magnesium comes from reacted chelates to citrate, malate and additional Krebs Cycle intermediates for optimal absorption.5 Many products that combine ipriflavone with calcium use only carbonate, a compact but less absorbable form.Well-absorbed, chelated calcium forms have been suggested to help provide nutritive support for healthy bone density.6
3. Magnesium. This critical mineral helps support calcium transport and utilization, and has been suggested to support healthy bone density in older people who are magnesium-deficient.7 PIONEER® Ipriflavone Calcium Magnesium provides well-absorbed, reacted chelates of aspartate and malate, plus naturally-occuring magnesium oxide.
4. Bone-Healthy, Natural Trace Minerals. Numerous trace minerals are noted key factors for bone health.8 Boron supports efficient metabolism and utilization of calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and phosphorus.9 Silica, obtained from Horsetail herb, is required for collagen formation and works together with calcium to help maintain healthy bone hardness.10 Our comprehensive Trace Mineral Complex is derived from seaweed. All of the minerals and trace minerals contained in this product are rigorously screened for lead and other heavy metals.
5. Verified Gluten Free. Like all PIONEER® formulas, Ipriflavone Calcium Magnesium is manufactured using strictly gluten free raw materials and has been independently tested to confirm that it contains no detectable gluten or gliadin proteins.
Calcium Magnesium Ipriflavone 150 tabs
Serving Size: 5 vegetarian tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount per Serving:
Total carbohydrate 1 g
Dietary fiber 1 g
Vitamin D-2 (ergocalciferol) 400 IU
Calcium 1000 mg
(3:3:2:2 citrate:malate:Krebs Cycle intermediates [citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate, alpha-keto glutarate]:carbonate)
Magnesium (2:2:1 aspartate:oxide:malate) 500 mg
Sodium 5 mg
Ipriflavone 600 mg
Trace Mineral Complex (as sea vegetation: Lithothamnion spp.) 250 mg
Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) herb extract 40 mg
(standardized to 4 mg [10%] silica)
Boron (1:1 glycinate complex:citrate complex) 2 mg
Cellulose, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid.
Take 5 tablets daily with meals.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
This product has been independently verified gluten-free. It contains no added artificial preservatives, colors or flavors and undergoes a rigorous heavy metal, pesticide, herbicide and fungicide screening process.