A premium blend of potent vitamins including B coenzymes, calming magnesium, relaxing herbs & nourishing Green Foods - all selected to provide comprehensive nutritional stress support.
One nation under stress. The statistics are staggering. Millions of people in this country are regularly experiencing stress-related symptoms – from tension, worry, headaches, insomnia and fatigue to fear, anxiety, depression, heart palpitations and more. According to the U.S. surgeon general’s office, more than sixteen percent of adults in America suffer from some type of mood or anxiety disorder alone. Medical treatment costs for stress-related conditions add up to billions of dollars each year. Prescription drug use for diagnosed cases is widespread. People with milder symptoms of stress may self-medicate with non-prescription sleeping pills and sedatives, alcohol, drugs or overeating.
Treating the symptoms of stress can be helpful in the short term, but may not address the root of the problem nor help to counter the physiological effects of stress. B Complex Stress Formula provides
well-absorbed nutrients that are clinician-selected to gently nourish and assist the body’s natural response to stress, aid in the conversion of food to energy and provide nutritive support for normal nervous system functioning.
Of course, no single substance/supplement can effectively treat all the many complexities of stress! A successful stress reduction and management program also includes proper nutrition, regular exercise, health-sustaining lifestyle choices, relaxation techniques and sufficient rest. Pioneer’s professionally-written free brochure, Easing Stress...Four Steps, offers helpful suggestions on how to develop a less stressful life. Ask for it!
Consider These Pioneer® Advantages:
1. B Vitamins Balanced for the Demands of Stress. While many B vitamins have similar functions and often depend on each other to operate optimally, specific conditions may place higher demands on individual B vitamins. This is why Pioneer® B’s are balanced for stress. For example, adrenal tissue is rich in vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid). When the adrenal glands are working overtime due to stress, the demand for pantothenic acid increases, so Pioneer® B Complex Stress Formula includes far more of this B vitamin (250 mg) than it does of other Bs, such as thiamine (50 mg) or niacin (75 mg).
2. Biologically Active B Complex Coenzymes. Before B vitamins can be utilized by body cells, the liver must activate them via conversion into their coenzyme forms. We include preactivated coenzyme forms of four B vitamins in this product: B1, B2, B6 and B12. B coenzymes may be more rapidly absorbed and transported to needed sites than regular B’s, helping to make this a quicker-acting stress formula.
3. Nutrition for Targeted Adrenal Support. Along with pantothenic acid, nutrients such as vitamin C and relaxing magnesium are required co-factors in providing nutritive support for normal adrenal function.
4. Antioxidant Vitamins + Bioflavonoids for Healthy Adrenals & Immune Function. Stress is known to affect the immune system. Research suggests that the immune-boosting, antioxidant vitamins A, C and E may help provide nutritive support for helping the body respond to a variety of stressors – from radiation to marathon running. Antioxidants can also serve to protect adrenal tissue from age-related free radical damage, helping to provide nutritive support for long-term healthy adrenal function.
5. Nourishing Green Foods. B Complex Stress Formula is whole food-based with superior quality, nutrient dense Hawaiian spirulina and broken-cell wall chlorella. Both contain detoxifying chlorophyll, antioxidant beta carotene, enzymatic mineral co-factors and an array of natural B-vitamins.
6. Relaxing Herbal Concentrates. Chamomile, Hops and Passion Flower have been used for centuries in Europe and the US as gentle, calming relaxants. Eleuthero is an adaptogenic system balancer, long used in Asia and Russia to encourage a healthy response to physical
and mental stress. B Complex Stress Formula provides more than 1000 mg total herb equivalency of these stress-supportive herbs.
B-Complex Stress Formula 120 tabs
Serving Size: 2 vegetarian tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount per Serving:
Total carbohydrate <1 g
Dietary fiber <1 g
Vitamin A 500 IU
(100% as natural beta carotene and mixed carotenoids from spirulina and chlorella)
Vitamin C (magnesium ascorbate) 200 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 30 IU
Thiamine (9:1 thiamine HCl: B-1 coenzyme cocarboxylase) (B-1) 50 mg
Riboflavin 50 mg
(5:1 riboflavin: B-1 coenzyme riboflavin -5'-phosphate) (B-2)
Niacin (2:1 niacinamide:niacin) 75 mg
Vitamin B-6 50 mg
(5:1 pyridoxine HCl: b-6 coenzyme pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)
Folic acid 1000 mcg
Vitamin B-12 (5:1 methylcobalamin:B-12 coenzyme) 250 mcg
Biotin 300 mcg
Pantothenic acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 250 mg
Magnesium (3:1 aspartate:ascorbate) 100 mg
Sodium 5 mg
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (50% bioflavonoids) 200 mg
Inositol 50 mg
Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) herb extract 50 mg
(standardized to 700 mcg [1.4%] apigenin)
Hops (Humulus lupulus) strobile extract (4:1 concentrate) 50 mg
Oats (Avena sativa) green tops extract (10:1 concentrate) 30 mg
Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata) herb extract 25 mg
(standardized to 200 mcg [0.8%] eleutheroside E)
Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidea) (broken cell) 150 mg
Spirulina (Hawaiian) 150 mg
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 50 mg
Cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, silica, maltodextrin (carrier), pure vanilla and other natural flavors.
Take 2 tablets daily with food.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Niacin may cause temporary flushing or tingling in some individuals.