|1+1 Vitamin Mineral 120 vcaps|
Quantity in Basket:
Free Shipping to All US Addresses
Mfr Code: 43
When the PIONEER® clinicians decided to make a once-daily multi,
we knew it wouldn’t be easy for several reasons:
• It is impossible to fit enough of everything into just one tablet.
• To enable maximum absorption, it is preferable to spread smaller servings out over 24 hours.
• The higher quality, more bioavailable ingredients often take up more space, resulting in a very large tablet.
Despite such challenges, we believed that there was a way to formulate an excellent product without compromising on quality standards.
We set out to:
3) Select the highest quality, most absorbable ingredients available, regardless of cost.
4) Emphasize antioxidants, minerals & natural trace nutrients.
5) Use only pure ingredients that have been rigorously screened for heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides & fungicides, resulting in a truly “clean” supplement.
PIONEER® 1+VM tablets (with iron) were introduced in 1994, and soon became our best-selling multiple vitamin/mineral. After receiving numerous requests for an iron-free multi, we expanded the
1+ family with Iron-Free 1+ VM tablets. Subsequent requests for a vitamin/mineral in capsules led us to develop versions of both 1+ VM and Iron-Free 1+ VM in easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules. Take two capsules of 1+1 VM to receive the nutritional equivalent of one 1+ VM tablet.
CONSIDER THESE PIONEER®ADVANTAGES:
1. Flexible Daily Serving System. One of the unique features of 1+Vitamin Mineral is its flexible serving system. 1+VM tablet was perhaps the first complete once-daily multi specifically designed to be taken either once or twice per day. The capsule format offers the greatest flexibility, as up to four capsules a day may be taken in divided servings.
Customizing individual daily requirements is easy. In general,
recommended doses are:
2. Potent Antioxidant Protection. Environmental pollutants, cigarette smoke, alcohol, radiation, drugs and other toxic substances create dangerous free radicals that can depress the body’s natural defense system and predispose cells to premature aging and death. PIONEER® 1+ VM contains meaningful levels of numerous free radical-fighting antioxidants, including vitamins C and E, beta carotene, mixed carotenoids and selenium.
3. Highly Bioavailable Nutrient Forms. Current research suggests that many of the select forms of nutrients used in 1+ VM are closer to the body’s own chemistry than commonly used forms. Although far more costly, these preferred forms are more efficiently absorbed, transported and utilized within the cells of the body. They include the chelates aspartate, glycinate, citrate, malate, methionate, picolinate and glutathionate, B-coenzymes and sea vegetable trace minerals.
4.Multiple Sources of Vitamins and Minerals. The ability to absorb specific nutrients differs from individual to individual, and in some, pathways for absorption may be blocked. Using multiple forms and sources gives the body a greater opportunity to recognize and utilize each nutrient. Six of the vitamins and nine of the chelated minerals in 1+ VM are derived from two or more sources of the same nutrient (e.g.: zinc from picolinate, lysinate and methionate).
5. Biologically Active B Coenzymes. Riboflavin 5’ phosphate, pyridoxal 5’ phosphate and coenzymated B12 are the most highly absorbable pre-activated B vitamins available. Since they don’t need to be converted in the liver, they may be directly transported to needed sites in the body.
6.Natural Source Trace Minerals & Micronutrients. Concentrated natural food sources including spirulina, chlorella, and our exclusive sea vegetable blend (3:3:3:1 Dulse:Wakame: Bladderwrack:Kelp) provide 1+VM with important trace elements and other micronutrients that are often absent from food grown in commercial soils. Green Foods (a full 200 mg per serving of Hawaiian spirulina and broken cell chlorella) contain naturallyoccurring protein (50%-60% by weight), beta carotene, detoxifying chlorophyll, B12 and other B vitamins.
7.With Iron, and Iron-Free. Recent research suggests that supplementation with high levels of iron is not helpful for some people. 1+Vitamin Mineral contains a modest 4 mg of this essential nutrient per serving (22% of the USDV). This amount will be sufficient for some individuals while others may require additional iron. Still others may desire no supplemental iron and prefer one of our Iron-Free versions. Ask your health professional about how much iron, if any, is right for you.
8. 100% Vegetarian. All of the ingredients in each of the four versions of 1+Vitamin Mineral have been carefully selected to come from non-animal sources.
9. Verified Gluten Free. Like all PIONEER® formulas, every version of 1+ Vitamin Mineral is made with strictly gluten free ingredients and tested at an independent laboratory to assure that absolutely no detectable gluten or gliadin is present in the finished tablets or capsules.
1+1 Vitamin Mineral 120 vcaps
Formerly One Plus Vitamin Mineral