Features & benefits:
• Each Chewable CoQ10 contains 60mg of CoQ10, which is fully emulsified. It is emulsified using the unique WisdOM-3 process, which in published studies, has been demonstrated to double the absorption of lipophilic nutrients
• Chewable CoQ10 has improved absorption of lipophilic nutrients
• CoQ10 is a major component of cellular energy production system
• CoQ10 is a potent aqueous/lipophilic antioxidant in cell membranes and mitochondria
• Studies show that CoQ10 reduces mitochondrial morbidity, which is strongly linked to neural and brain cell ageing and age-related cognitive decline
• There is strong evidence of the benefits of CoQ10 in cardiovascular health, particularly angina and hypertension
• CoQ10 has been shown to increase brain and cognitive function – clinical trials have demonstrated improvement in Parkinson’s disease
The problem with CoQ10 supplementation is the very poor bioavailability caused by poor absorption in the gut. This is because the CoQ10 molecule is very large and highly lipophilic, making it difficult to emulsify and incorporate into micelles. To compound this, most benefits of CoQ10 are associated with higher dosage levels of 60-300mg/day. Pharmax has now made ground breaking improvements to maximize absorption of CoQ10 by using the WisdOM-3 emulsification process. Published trials have demonstrated that the WisdOM-3 process improves the absorption of lipophilic nutrients and can potentially double the absorption of the highly non-polar fatty acids EPA and DHA.
Chewable CoQ10 60 mg 60 chew
Serving Size: 1 tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
CoQ10 60 mg
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, xylitol, natural blackcurrant flavor, citric acid, silica, magnesium stearate, potato maltodextrin, wheat starch, olive oil, natural mixed tocopherols, sunflower oil
Recommended intake: One chewable tablet taken 1-2 times daily or as professionally directed.
For chewing, not to be swallowed whole.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contra-indications: Excessive consumption may cause laxative effects.