• Pumpkin Seed Powder has been used for prostate and bladder health and is beneficial to urinary tract health due to its cleansing action. It also strengthens bladder muscle and supports bladder emptying.
• Rehmannia glutinosa is a Chinese herb that supports renal function, and healthy levels of estradiol in females and testosterone in males. Wild Yam provides phytoestrogens and relaxes urinary tract muscles. Soy Protein Extract contains isoflavones that provide phytoestrogens to help maintain normal bladder muscle tone that is lost after spaying or due to aging because of lower estrogen levels.
• Corn Silk Powder contains polysaccharides and mucilage that can help support urinary tract comfort by fortifying mucosal GAG layers.
• Saw Palmetto Extract helps support normal bladder control and muscle tone.
• Olive Leaf Extract supports healthy microflora in the G.I. tract.
• Vitamin B6 supports normal urine output and bladder function.
Bladder Strength for Dogs is a highly palatable smoke flavored tablet.
Bladder Strength For Dogs 90 chew
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
Pumpkin Seed Powder 150 mg
Rehmannia glutinosa (root) Powder 150 mg
Wild Yam Extract 150 mg
Soy Protein Extract 100 mg
Corn Silk Powder 60 mg
Saw Palmetto Extract 60 mg
Olive Leaf (15 Oleuropein) Extract 50 mg
Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 25 mg
Inactive Ingredients: brewers yeast, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, smoke flavor, stearic acid, vegetable stearate.
Directions for Use: Give 1 tablet per 25 lbs of body weight, daily.
For dogs less than 15 lbs, give 1/2 tablet daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide amount between AM PM
For animal use only
Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
This product should not be given to pregnant, lactating, or animals intended for breeding
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian
Not to be used in animals experiencing diarrhea.
Use with caution in hormone-related diseases and in combination with anti-inflammatory drugs.
Not to be used with hypotensive drugs or prior to anesthesia
Bladder Support Formula
Recommended to support bladder muscle strength, bladder emptying, and bladder health. It is also recommended for spayed or senior dogs to help maintain bladder control.