Herbal Immune Balance Sinus combines the ancient
wisdom of traditionally used herbals with exciting
emerging science surrounding whole food ingredients
like the fermented probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii,
enzymes, citrus bioflavonoids and Vitamin Code®
whole food vitamins and minerals.
Featuring 100 mg Wild Crafted Butterbur Extract- and its active component, 15% petasins, with a significant amount of scientific support. Multiple “gold standard” double-blind placebo controlled human clinical studies have shown that petasins may affect the function of immune components in the blood supporting healthy immune function.†
• Herbal Immunity Support Blend – 8 traditionally used, wild crafted herbals tested and validated for purity, potency and traceability
• Probiotic – Saccharomyces boulardii (5 billion CFU)1, a clinically studied and beneficial probiotic organism that supports gut-related immune system function†
• Sinus Enzyme Blend – with significant amounts of Bromelain and Protease
• Powerful Beta 1,3 and 1,6 D-glucans
• Vitamin Code® Vitamins and Minerals – 250mg Vitamin C, 1,000IU Vitamin D3
Suggested Use: Adults take 2 capsules daily with water. May be taken with or without food. Not intended for children.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C 250 mg
Vitamin D* 1,000 IU
Saccharomyces boulardii (5 Billion CFU)1 250 mg
RAW Citrus C Blend 170 mg
RAW Amla Berry, Grapefruit Bioflavonoids (Naringin, Isonaringin,
Naringenin, Neoeriocitrin, Neohesperidin, Poncirin, Hesperidin, Rhoifolin)
Wild Crafted Butterbur Extract (Petasites hybridus)
stem-15% Petasins (PA Free) 100 mg
Herbal Immunity Support Blend 100 mg
Acerola Cherry (fruit), Angelica root, Citrus Bioflavonoids 95% (fruit),
Elderberry Extract (fruit), Ginger root, Lemon Balm (leaf), Olive Leaf Extract
Sinus Enzyme Blend 43 mg +
Bromelain (1,300,000 PU)
Protease (1,300 AP)
Beta 1,3/1,6-D Glucan 10 mg
Other ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, Brewer’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae).
1 At time of manufacture
* RAW Food-Created NutrientsTM are individually created through microorganism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors™ such as live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.
CAUTION: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seals are punctured or broken. Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Amla fruit (Phyllanthus emblica)
Bioflavonoids (isonarinagin, naringenin, neoeriocitrin, poncirin)
Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra)
Butterbur (Petasites hybridus)
Citrus bioflavonoids (citrus flavonoids)
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis)
Olive Leaf (Olea europaea)
Cellulose, S. cerevisiae, Vegetable cellulose