Nutritional Support for Children with Food Sensitivities
New & Improved
Ultracare for Kids is a specialty medical food drink mix designed for children with food allergy-related conditions such as:
- Hives (Urticaria)
* Features low-allergy-potential rice protein for children with dairy, egg, gluten, corn protein, or soy protein sensitivities.
* Provides dairy-free calcium-250 mg per serving.
* Balanced with essential fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), to nutritionally support central nervous system development.
* Supplies fructooligosaccharides (FOS) as nutritional support for maintaining friendly intestinal microflora.
* When combined with the accompanying diet plan, provides high quality nutrition for children up to 12 years of age.
* Comes with a detailed Parent Guide explaining product use, a suggested food and snack list with sample menus for elimination diet programs, and a diary for recording diet and symptoms.
* Delicious, kid-tested and approved Cherry Banana flavor.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (35 g)
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Protein 8 g
Carbohydrate 20 g
Simple 9 g
Complex 15 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Fat 3 g
Cholesterol* 0 mg
Sodium (as sodium chloride) 70 mg
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 275 IU
Vitamin A (as mixed carotenoids) 200 IU
Vitamin D 130 IU
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 10 mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 5 IU
Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride) 150 mcg
Riboflavin 170 mcg
Niacin (as niacinamide) 3 mg
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 500 mcg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 100 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 1 mcg
Biotin 6 mcg
Folate (as folic acid) 25 mcg
Potassium 350 mg
Calcium (as calcium citrate, phosphate) 250 mg
Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 500 mcg
Phosphorus 150 mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 15 mcg
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 20 mg
Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 2 mg
Copper (as copper gluconate) 110 mcg
Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 500 mcg
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 40 mcg
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 5 mcg
Selenium (as sodium selenite) 5 mcg
Chloride 225 mg
L-Threonine 6 mg
L-Lysine 6 mg
Taurine 11 mg
Inositol 18 mg
Choline 10 mg
Fructooligosaccharides 500 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Rice syrup solids, rice protein concentrate, rice flour, olive oil, natural flavors, and vegetable oil from algae.
Recommendations: Add one level scoop (35 g) to eight to ten ounces of pure, distilled, or filtered water. Blend, shake, or briskly stir until powder is completely dissolved.
Form: 1 lb. 10 oz. (735g) Powder Container (21 servings)
Warnings: Not intended as an infant formula. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
*Information on cholesterol content is provided for individuals, who, on the advice of a physician, are modifying their dietary intake of cholesterol.
Production of the rice protein is covered by U.S. Patent #4,876,096.