|Ultracare for Kids Vanilla powder (21 servings)|
Quantity in Basket:
Free Shipping to All US Addresses
Mfr Code: KIDV
Cherry Banana flavor is disconitnued. the only flavor is Vanilla.|
item picture and item description are not updated.
Nutritional Support for Children with Food Sensitivities
Ultracare for Kids is a specialty medical food drink mix designed for children with food allergy-related conditions such as:
* Features low-allergy-potential rice protein for children with dairy, egg, gluten, corn protein, or soy protein sensitivities.
* Provides dairy-free calcium-250 mg per serving.
* Balanced with essential fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), to nutritionally support central nervous system development.
* Supplies fructooligosaccharides (FOS) as nutritional support for maintaining friendly intestinal microflora.
* When combined with the accompanying diet plan, provides high quality nutrition for children up to 12 years of age.
* Comes with a detailed Parent Guide explaining product use, a suggested food and snack list with sample menus for elimination diet programs, and a diary for recording diet and symptoms.
* Delicious, kid-tested and approved Cherry Banana flavor.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (35 g)
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Recommendations: Add one level scoop (35 g) to eight to ten ounces of pure, distilled, or filtered water. Blend, shake, or briskly stir until powder is completely dissolved.
Form: 1 lb. 10 oz. (735g) Powder Container (21 servings)
Warnings: Not intended as an infant formula. Do not use as a sole source of nutrition.
*Information on cholesterol content is provided for individuals, who, on the advice of a physician, are modifying their dietary intake of cholesterol.
Production of the rice protein is covered by U.S. Patent #4,876,096.