Ultra CLA is a stabilized, mixed-isomer conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) formula in triglyceride, rather than free fatty acid, form for enhanced stability and tolerance.
* May help to promote a healthy lean body mass ratio.
* May support healthy glucose and insulin metabolism through its activation of PPAR alpha and PPAR gammanuclear receptors that are potent insulin sensitizers.
* Provides a standardized extract of rosemary leaf, which has potent antioxidant properties and enhances formula stability.
* Provided in a 1:1 ratio of cis-9, trans-11 to trans-10, cis-12 isomers.
* Provides a stabilized form of CLA that is resistant to oxidation as compared to the free fatty acid form of CLA.
TWO SOFTGELS SUPPLY:
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) 1,000 mg
Rosemary Leaf Extract (as RoseOx®) (Rosmarius officinalis) 40 mg
[standardized to 6% (2.4 mg) carnosic acid]
Recommendations: One to two softgels three times daily.
Form: 60 Softgel Bottle
Suitable for vegetarians if removed from softgel.
U.S. Patent #6,432,453
RoseOx® is a registered trademark of Hauser, Inc.
Suitable for vegetarians