Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old July 20th, 2010, 10:40 AM

Default over coming shallowness

well im not sure this applies as a person health concern lol or if shallowness is a word but recently i have been feeling really shallow i started dating this guy and things are great.. i mean i have such a great time.. i also come home with a huge smile on my face.. but i dont really find him attractive. and .. basically hes the whole package .. but the wrapping is not what i pictured. but i like him and im working on it. i just wish it would come faster!
Old August 6th, 2010, 03:19 PM

Hmm...

I'm thinking. Personally, I have to say that I sympathize. I'm dating someone who treats me well and I like him a lot, but he is definately not the most attractive guy.

I think when it comes down to it, you have to think about WHY you're dating. If you're dating someone because you like the guy himself and you want to do a long term relationship, then you should keep dating him. If your only intention is to date someone pretty or good looking, you have to dump him. You need to figure out what YOU want in a relationship, and then take it.
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:18 PM

well said tammy. i feel the same way its all about personality and its weird because i recently went throught the same thing well not recently anout a year ago. my current boyfriend. we got along everythign was great but he at the end of the day i still thought about his looks and thn i realized that its not looks who makes him who yhe is.. its his personality
Old November 9th, 2010, 04:47 PM

there's nothing more important than to be happy. you are obvious happy with this guy so does look really matter. we've been conditioned ever since we were young to let appearance dictate our choices and it's doesn't really have the best results. there's nothing more beautiful than someone that can make you smile and feel good about yourself.
Old February 14th, 2011, 01:37 PM

honestly its not shallowness.. is probably what your afraid what others will think.. like your freinds and previousd ppl you dated . but honestly this is going to sound corny but go with what your heart wants.. i mean looks are looks. they should be a number 2 thing, not a first priotry