Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old June 30th, 2010, 01:31 PM

Default knowing someone isnt right for you.. but still considering it

soo i dated this guy who was different from everyone ii had ever dated he was super jealous and we fought like an old marriaged couple.. but we had our good days and got along great when we werent fighting.. put it this way for every yes.. there are a thousand no's.. and hes pretty much a player alwasy hooking up with girls. so i would be scared he'd cheat on me.. mainly becasue he cheated on his other gfs.

anywyas.. i still consider dating him.. like actually being huis girlfriend if the time ever came.. and i do no know why! i tey to ask myself this question every day and i cant figure out.. ahhh its driving me nuts!
Old July 1st, 2010, 03:32 PM

Hmm.....there was something I heard a while back that may have made sense. It was a reason as to why some girls are with guys who are not good for them. It's the guy's confidence, as well as how he portrays himself to the other girl as someone who is bigger than he actually is, IE, someone who is more important and influential and who can take you places that a regular guy cannot.

I don't know if that makes 100% sense, but I can imagine some people using this as an excuse to date people who are totally not right for them.
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:21 PM

maybe its becasue you never got what you wanted from him.. and you see what he can be and are looking pass how hes acting soo maybe in the back of your head you think you can be the girl that he can sit there and actually settle down with.. idunno in my past expericne i hate to sterotype but once a peson cheats and gets away wih it they will keep doing it
Old July 13th, 2010, 12:00 PM

yuppp i cant help but wonder sometimes.. i wonder how it will be if we were ver a couple but idunno man. i feel like we boht wonder but we know we are not right for one another and its weird. becasue i truely care about him and i see him and talk to him all the time but we date other ppl
Old July 15th, 2010, 04:26 PM

when it all comes down.. are you Happy with this guy you are dating? i mean in the end, that's all that really matters right? is he still the player type? just be careful with those guys who cheated on their ex girlfriends.. i mean i do believe in second chances when it comes to making mistakes but make sure this guy is truly changing and staying away from his past behaviors.