Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old June 24th, 2010, 02:15 PM

Default Commercials

We've all seen them. Some of them are just really bad and really ridiculous. However, some of them are also works of art that seem like they should be in a film. Others, though, are just hillarious.

So I thought it might be a good idea to showcase some of your favorite commercials.

I'll start off with these really hilarious ones from the games, Ratchet and Clank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH2dM_LLKJg

Glorious set of commercials. XD
Old July 1st, 2010, 04:29 PM

Another set of commercials that I thought were funny were the Sprite commercials with Brad Garrett. There were only two, with people remarking on how Brad is pretty much gruff and not happy, but when he drinks sprite, he becomes very happy and preppy, with the people talking to him going "That's not him! Go back! >:O"

A bit silly, but amusing
Old July 13th, 2010, 01:21 PM

i love the orbit commercials.. the " you son of a eating biscuit bulldog" what the frech toast! who are you calling a cootie queeen you linnttt licckkerr!

hahaha probably my favorite commerical i love it.. its seriously hilarious how they say all this stuff but its not bad at all.. like : yooouuu linnt licckkerr"
Old September 28th, 2010, 04:49 PM

hmmm.. i cant think of any particular commericals i think is funny right now but i know what kind of commericals that annnnoy me! those trade/private school commericals are pretty annoying. we all know that their main focus is the money not the schooling part.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 12:15 PM

i love the geico commercial with : did the little piggy cry wee wee wee all the way home? and then theres a pig out the window hahhaaha i love it it seriously makes me laugh soo much!
Old November 16th, 2010, 03:45 PM

funniest commercials i'm not quite sure. lol. i can't really think of anything right now but one of my favorite commercials of the season has to be the disneyland one. it makes me get all giddy and ready to go to disneyland for the holiday season. i think the thought of going to disneyland is more exciting than going to disneyland! lol