Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old June 23rd, 2010, 02:00 PM
Default i feel like i could use a makeover

soo.. basically lately i have been watching movies or tv and looking how people apply their make up an di really have a plain jane look about me.. i hardly wear makeup and when i do i only use a few products i just want to go out one night and look like "wow"
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:17 PM

i feel the saem way especially since i dont get ready at all during the week becasue i work inside an office and no one comes into .. its basically a business warehouse.. so when i go out i like to do my maybe .. go buy some false lashes.. and youtube some make up tourtuals. and do it seriously its a big confidence booster!
Old July 15th, 2010, 04:21 PM

natural beauty is beautiful =) but i do know what you mean with just going out with the girlfriends for a night and just having that smokey eye and false lashes and such.. you can always ask your friends?? or people you know who are reallllly good with the whole makeup shabang!! i'm sure your friends would be super excited to give you a little makeover.. and if worst comes to worst.. go to those make up counters. lol
Old September 22nd, 2010, 02:14 PM

i feel like this every so often and i mean i dont mean a full body make over but sometimes im tired of my clothes. or i change how i apply my make up maybe try a new hair style of lipstick color.. little changes like that cn make a big difference.. for example i use to wear lots of eyeliner.. on top and bottom.. i stopped applying on the bottom of my eye and it was a different look which i loved made my eyes stand out alot more!