Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old June 23rd, 2010, 01:38 PM
Default its possible that i might be over thinking

i recently dated this guy who was crazy jealous and he constanstly put me down. we were friends first.. tried the whole dating things for awhile and in the end it didnt work out. but we still continued to talk.. and he started really putting down my self-esteem. like why do you wear that, why dont you do this.. and just constantly insulting me. well i had enough and havent spoken to him in 2 weeks.
but he hasnt tried to contact me either.. should i just leave like i really plan on it.. or try to make this freindship work like i have been.. just sometimes a girl need a break! and it shouldnt be this hard to be someones freinds
Old July 1st, 2010, 03:57 PM

For me, I've always had a zero-tolerance policy on people who openly insult me, demean me, or put me down in any way, and I've always recommended people to try and stand on their own when it comes to people like these. People like these are not worth your attention, energy, or your time in my opinion.

Personally, I would not even speak to this guy because it sounds like nothing has changed about him. I'd leave him alone.
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:10 PM

I would stay away from this guy he sounds no good. it seems like he has some insecurity issues himself and takes it out on you. you should get out as soon as you can because things will get worse and he will probably start controlling everything about you. you will know a guy is right for you when he trusts you and accepts the person you are =]
Old July 15th, 2010, 04:14 PM

nah uh! i was in a relationship where i had to alter myself to fit his preference. never ever ever do that.. for no one. i wish i was smart enough to listen when my friends were telling me that i'm in a relationship for all the wrong reason. a man/friend whoever should accept you FOR YOU. not for who they want you to be.. i wouldn't even want to be friends with this person! you are better off without all those negativity. be around people with makes you HAPPY.
Old April 8th, 2011, 01:15 PM

you arenot overthinking.. get your srtuff together move on and i guartee you he will come back running to you.. saying how he misses you and its nice to see you.. honestly he seems like a douche date someone who make you feel good about yourself .