Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old June 7th, 2010, 11:51 AM
Default best place to buy cell phone covers?

so i was out this weekend and i went to the mall and i was really upset that not one of those little kiosks had any cell phone covers for my phone.. guess that my phone was an old model but i was really bummed. so my friend was like come with me to the market place.. ( its a giant swapmeet) i was able to fine some new things because there are always many things that are new and unique sold there. i actually found two cell phone covers and i was so happy.
Old June 9th, 2010, 04:42 PM

ive tired alot of places in the mall espeicalluy like all the carts and then some stores soo yeha the last rummber case i had i bought from tbmobile and it lasted me awhile but when i got my new bb it no longer fit the new phonei had
Old June 11th, 2010, 01:50 PM

its really hard if your phone has lasted you a few seasons simply because they usually tend to call those phones out dated and say that they really wont keep working as well but in acutuality they are still really good phones they just stop making all the accessorys and things for it so you almost have to buy a new phone.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:16 PM

i wouldn't go to the mall to buy phone covers anyways. they're just way to expensive! i think your friend did a good thing taking you to the swapmeet i swear you can find the coolest things there. i always go to swapmeets when i'm looking for cellphone cases. at least it cost half as much as the mall. plus you can bargain without looking like a fool.
Old November 16th, 2010, 04:39 PM

the mall rips you off! they are expensive and the quality are just about the same as the swapmeet. my friend's mom own one of those little cellphone cover carts and she told me that most of their cellphone cases come from downtown. they just look more high end because they are sold at the mall. skip the mall and head to downtown or the swapmeets!
Old February 14th, 2011, 02:06 PM

i just got a 100% rebate on my phone. it was a two day special; and i would be stupid to pass it up but my bf paid for it and once the rbate comes in.. its all is. works out perfectly. and im, super grateful for what he did for me.
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:26 PM

online! seriously if you go to the mall you weill end up paying like 15 20 bucks for a phone cover and i went to ebay and i bought one i wanted for 6 bucks!! so type in the type of case you would like and look for a price that best suites you