Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old June 3rd, 2010, 05:55 PM
Default Bombshell Miracluous Bra

i heard my friends talking about this bra from victoria secret. they said it's ultra push up to the point where it's like another cup. i went to go try it but man it just look too extreme for me. it was like ultra pushing my boobs out too the point where it just look too fake on me. i wouldn't mind having one in my closet but even my normal size didn't fit me when i tired that bra on. the back strap was like cutting off my blood circulation (or at least that's what it felt like) i have friends who love that bra!! they have the miraclulous bikini for it too!!
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:30 PM

It sounds like a ridiculous item, the Bombshell Miraculous Bra! Just saying it sounds like it's a superhero accessory or part of a sexy halloween costume.

Seriously, it also sounds like part of a corset as well, considering how the OP stated that it pushes your boobs up to the extreme, as well as it feeling quite tight.

Just sounds funny, lol.
Old June 7th, 2010, 11:47 AM

wow i think i once tried on this bra but im thinking that i really did not like to wear it simply because i felt that it was too fake looking. it amazes me at the amount of people who want to have huge boobs because thats what guys like. i mean at one time i thought i should buy my self a set of boobs but then i started to think about it and im at the point where im like nope my boobs are fine im already married and hes happy so why should i change who i am specially if my hubby likes me for ME.
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:54 AM

the victoria secret semi annual sale is here!! and i ant wait to go buy some bras and panites! lol but yeah i use to buy bras from them all the time.. but after while with on budget it got kinda expensive to pay for 40 dollar bras. so i like kholes and target. good bras. for like 15 or 20 sometimes 5 or 10
Old June 10th, 2010, 02:20 PM

i tried it on at the store and i have to agree that it just looks really really fake. i'm just not use to how perky it makes my breast look. i know some of my friends who love that bra as well but i guess if it helps boost their self esteem than go them! whatever floats their boat! =)
Old June 18th, 2010, 01:55 PM

i agree. there are some people who really like this bra and enjoy it a lot. however, I still think that it just looks really fake considering how it looks, and the name is something I can never get over. the bombshell miraculous bra, it just sounds way too ridiculous for my taste. unless you use it and announce it like a secret weapon. xD
Old June 22nd, 2010, 03:03 PM

you can never go wrong with victoria's secret semi annual sale. i haven't had time to check it out yet but i hope it's not too late!! i heard about the bra but haven't gave it a try it. i don't mind trying it on but if it looks fake than i'm not with that... i'm just super excited about the semi annual sale. lol!!!
Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:51 AM

how funny! my freind on halloween was just talking about this and she was aying that shes naturally an a cup and the bra she had seriously made it look like she was at least a full be it was crazy and then i see the commercial for it and now i want to go get one!
Old November 9th, 2010, 03:50 PM

i think i finally figure out how the miracluous bra work! i don't know about you guys but i tried it at the store (a strapless one) and it look sooooo awkward on me. look like i had 2 extra set of boobies. didn't look natural at all. but when when i was in vegas this weekend my sister let me try hers and you have to get a size up. she's a c cup and i tried it and it fit perfect! but i still wouldn't get one. too expensive =/