Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old June 2nd, 2010, 06:24 PM

Default sticky situation

so this guy who i have known for a yr now.. actually a little more then a year. we have a love hate relationship.. he drives me crazy and i drive him crazy we argue all the time.. but at the end of the day we are best freinds. its exhuasting! lol but i cant help but still have some feeling for him. i big part of me doesnt want to tho so i put it all behind me. and when he tells me stuff its hard not to fall back in to old ways.

ahhhh im super confused! as of right nowwe are not on speaking terms and i have a feeling its going to be like this for a long time
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:33 PM

Woah, that is a bit of a weird situation...hmm......

.....hmm....personally, I have to say that when it cxomes to this sort of friendship, it's ultimately going to be unhealthy unless you two work things out where it is much calmer.

But yeah, I would say that it also depends on how you feel with this guy. I'd try and work it out, see where it goes.
Old June 11th, 2010, 02:13 PM

my in laws were like this they met when she was 12 and he was 15 they were best friends and they got married in their early twentys. well it didnt work out they seprated, then got remarried and had children 9 years after their first child was born they decided to divorce. it was horrible now they do not talk. its super sad, anyways the point of my story is if you were just friends and your already fighting then odds are you will continue to be like this the rest of your life.
Old June 24th, 2010, 03:17 PM

this is a pretty weird situation. haha. but hey like you said.. you guys have a love/hate kind of relationship. it sucks that you guys are not on speaking terms right now. i really do hope you guys work it out since you mention that you two are best friends. good lUck!
Old June 30th, 2010, 02:52 PM

i know all situations are different but let me see if i can try to relate it to something that recently happened to me so i can give better advice. i deeply care for my friend who i dated but it ddint wrok out because i wanted to get serious and he did too but not enough to give up liviing the single life.. soo i ended things to make it easier.. well we love to hate one another its just something we do.. and im not going to lie.. when i hear hes hooking up iwht some random girl i get alittle jealous.. but he gets soo jealous when im out with someone so obviously we still care.. but we cant seem to work out out and its fustrating.. because if we did.. ohh man that would be a different situaton we would drive each other crazy
Old July 1st, 2010, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frida Busieraga View Post
so this guy who i have known for a yr now.. actually a little more then a year. we have a love hate relationship.. he drives me crazy and i drive him crazy we argue all the time.. but at the end of the day we are best freinds. its exhuasting! lol but i cant help but still have some feeling for him. i big part of me doesnt want to tho so i put it all behind me. and when he tells me stuff its hard not to fall back in to old ways.

ahhhh im super confused! as of right nowwe are not on speaking terms and i have a feeling its going to be like this for a long time
Honestly, I would say that you should not get romantically involved with him. if you guys are like this now, the intensity is only going to increase and increase dramatically. I'm sure you don't want that right now.

As for whether you should speak to him....I'd wait for him to come to you, and then see if you can figure stuff out. I defiantely agree with one of the users that it could only get worse.