Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old August 6th, 2010, 10:20 AM

i drink monster as well as another energy drink. the brand is alot less knowen but i do drink them every so offten. usually i drink them when im going out for the night because it seems like it would be the thing to do since it would keep me awake. When my friends and i go out clubbing then we usually all gt an energy drink and we mix it with out adult beverage of choice.. usually a good start to a good night!
Old August 6th, 2010, 03:15 PM

I can honestly say that Energy Drinks do work...but it depends on the drink itself. Drinks like AMP Energy Drink and Rockstar IMO are definately weaksauce. They're just energized soda. Monster and Rockstar are definately the next step up. Personally, the most energized drink I've had is the NOS Energy Drink. It's a 20z bottle shaped like a Nitrous Oxide bottle with a special cap, and it tests energized. xD
Old September 22nd, 2010, 02:56 PM

so for some reason i never got on that whole energy drink craze.. im recently adapting to coffee haha before it use to give me such a stomach ache since its basically a laxative.. and not its fine but the bad this is i feel like ish if i dont drink it in a day and i feel like someone drugged me with a sleeping pill soo yeah im trying my best to resist no drinking it every day
Old November 9th, 2010, 03:14 PM

never really touched any kind of energy drink ever since recently. my cousin gave me a monster to keep me up for a long long drive and i must say.. it really does it work for me. made me feel a little ansty too. maybe because i'm not use to all that caffine at one time! the taste was okay.. not the best but not that bad either.