Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old May 24th, 2010, 12:25 PM

Default doing house work in heels..

my best friend and her mom have always had amazing toned legs..i asked them what their secrets are and they told me because they do their house work in their high heels and it really helps them to tone their legs..i have started to walk around in my heels and i have noticed that my legs and thighs are starting to tone up alot so im going to go out and buy my self a few more pairs of heels.
Old May 29th, 2010, 03:27 PM

Ow....that sounds painful, but in theory, I guess it does make sense. You're stretching your leg muscles when you are on heels, so constantly being in the heels does make sene, I think. However, I have to wonder, wouldn't it only tone your calves, not your thigh? I would imagine that stretching that much would not be affecting your quadriceps or your hamstrings. But then again, I am not a fitness expert. Good luck~
Old June 11th, 2010, 01:42 PM

i do everything in heels to keep my legs in shape.. i go to the market in heels as well as do my laundy and housework in heels. i think it really helps me keep my legs in such good condition. i never have to go to the gym to work out my legs because i am able just to keep them toned because of having my feet in heels all day.
Old June 14th, 2010, 11:07 AM

i agree it really does help your legs, my only thing is i like to go to the market in comfy clothes on my day off heels with yoga type pants just looks funny, so i have decided to just stick to wearing my heels around the house and we have a two story house so if you could only imagine walking stairs everyday in heels... you will see a diffrence.
Old June 17th, 2010, 02:10 PM

sadly i can barely even stand in heels.. i can't even imagine myself doing house work in them. tone legs definitely sounds nice but ahhh i don't think i will be able to stand in heels.. i can just imagine my feet just aching after. i think i'm just going to have to go the regular way!
Old June 21st, 2010, 01:01 PM

cosmo said that.. if you do 10 minutes of house work its equals a workout.. soo yeah i mean sometimes we dont alwasy have the time or money to go to the gym and this is a great way to saty in shape its becasue you get your cleaning done and you work out at the same time