Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:59 PM
Default Short thread, but me find this

I don't know what this is called, nor where I can find it. Personally, it was a device I found in my friend's car a while back. It was a device that connected to the cigarette lighter and one end connected to anything such as an iPod or Gameboy, and the device in the lighter emitted an FM Frequency nearby. Me and my friend were basically listening to our other friend play Super mario Brothers on the gameboy, and it was awesome experiment.

Anyone know what it's called, or have any idea where I can find them?
Old May 24th, 2010, 12:51 PM

wow i have never heard of anything like that before.. i mean i have heard of ones that you plug into your ipod and set your car to another station and it will transmit your music and stuff to that but i have never heard of one that would do things like pick up on stuff that someone else was doing like u said. really cool if you ask me..
Old May 29th, 2010, 03:52 PM

i guess what I would do is to look at places like radio shack or best buy and ask about it. it sounds like someone that would be in a radio shack, in the car section, or the best buy. i think someone in the car section would definately know about that sort of tool.

also check out electronic frys as well.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 04:45 PM

yeah id recommend those stores as well. or i would just ask your freind lol.. or whoever had it becasue well im sure he knows the name and where you can find it.. good look on the search.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 06:00 PM

i agree i think you should check with the person who you originally saw it from and if not then walk into an electronic store and see if someone there knows waht your talking about like frys or best buy.. good luck with your search! cause i know it drives me crazy when i cant find something i really want.