Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:47 PM
Default Grandparents....when they're younger

I was jsut thinking. While I do see my grandmother as, well, my grandmother, I have to wonder what they were little, or adults? Were they similar to how they are now, did they act completely different, did they have lots of crazy adventures and stories to tell?

That's why I was thinking, if anyone knows of any great stories involving your grandparents when they were younger, share them on here~!
Old May 24th, 2010, 12:01 PM

i know i hear stories from my grandma all the time about things when she was younger and i had absolutly no clue about any thing. i never knew my grandma used to ride a dirtbike nor did i knwo that she used to smoke. im like wow i never knew this about you. haha she just laughs and says comments like well you never asked or its not something to brag about..
Old June 7th, 2010, 11:44 AM

yea my grandma shares more about herself with me as time goes on.. she used to not say much because she didnt want to influence me on the diffrent things i did while i was growing up.. i guess she wanted to set a good example for me so i would be thinking that she was a good role model for me.. i really look up to my grandma for the person that she is. she is such a beautiful person. i love her personality.
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:48 AM

i hear storied all the time from my grandma. about what she use to wear and pictures how she use to wear wigs and what not. but i can alwasy see he as a little helper always cooking and cleaning. i know she was crazy as a kid tho becasue she tells me all these stories and she was like 18 in the 70's lol
Old June 14th, 2010, 11:25 AM

i love hearing my grandpas stories, its truly funny because he told me a story once when he was younger how he had cheated on one of his girl friends and yea i never saw my sweet little old grandpa being a cheater.. it was truly shocking. but man i love him.. haha he had some crazy trouble maker stories from being younger.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 02:53 PM

i always wonder myself how the life of my grandparents were when they were young. i'm sure things were a lot more different. my grandpa always give us examples about just how independent they were when they were young. once they turned 18 they were out of the house making money.. nowadays when a kid turns 18 he's still sleeping in in their parent's house. lol. and i'm sure crazy adventures were the highlight of their childhood since they wasn't any nintendo and wiis. lol
Old November 9th, 2010, 03:58 PM

i'm sure our grandparents made ridiculously dumb mistakes like we did.. and i'm sure as hell our parents did too. lol they just don't like to admit it since they're so 'wise and knowledgeable' now. lol. but i know my grandpa was a very handsome man when he was in his 20s! =)