Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old June 24th, 2010, 02:13 PM

you said have sex when you feel like you are ready to have sex. don't do it because your partner 'wants' too. do it because you want too. if he does try to make a move and you're not ready. just let him know that you're just not ready for it and if he doesn't respect that.. try to kick him to the curb~!
Old July 13th, 2010, 11:56 AM

you cant ask anyone else this question you need to just ask you.. so i want to do this? i remmeber my first time i really thought about it. i was liek is this somethign i want to do is this something i might regret! but now that i look back i dont think i will ever regret it becasue its with someone who i recenlty stopped dating about 4 months ago.. and we are greta freinds. have been since highschool.
Old August 6th, 2010, 03:27 PM

I totally agree with this. You have to be ready to have sex, it doesn't matter when the time is or how long you've been together. It has to happen between the two of you at the right time. That means it could be days, months, years, before it happens. However, when it does happen, it'll happen.

Just don't worry about what society or what friends might say. When it happens, you'll know when the moment is right. And then it'll be great.
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:24 PM

when my boyfriend and i frist got involved we had been in a realtion for about 2 weeks and had dated for about 3 months.. and one night things got a little heated.. well we decided we didnt want to do anything so we gave our self a 3month wait period and i have to say best decsion we have made. so do it when your ready dont asik around.. just do it when YOU feel ike doing it