Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old May 22nd, 2010, 02:11 PM

Default Fast Food Reviews

I'm just thinking about what topic to post, and all I can think of is to write fast food reviews. xD So essentially...here's how the topic is going to work. If you went to a fast food restaurant recently, and if you want to talk about a certain item, whether it'd be a burger or a dessert, you can talk about it and review it here.

Feel free to post~
Old May 24th, 2010, 11:07 AM

so i recently went to this restraunt because they have amazing chips and salsa.. and im sure everybody knows but im a suckka for good chips and salsa.. if its a mexican restraunt im so down to go because i know for a fact that they will have some chips and salsa going on.. man i love chips and salsa..
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:44 PM

Speaking of chips and salsa, there is a butcher's shop in El Monte, on Peck Road. They sell the BEST chips and the BEST salsa I've EVER had...it is very good, a tiny bit greasy since they made it fresh, and it is REALLY REALLY great.

Now I want my chips.
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:18 PM

I went to chick fil a and I just love their chick fil a nuggets they are so good especially with ranch and chick fil a sauce. I usually like to mix the two sauces together I think it is just the best tasting sauce ever. I also got the lemonade and I have to say their lemonade is one of my favorite from all the fast food restaurants.
Old May 29th, 2010, 03:11 PM

I recently had McDonald's Chicken mcNuggets after such a long time. To be honest, while the outer layer of fried bread was good, it was the only salty part of the thing as the chicken was a bit dry, not very tasty, and not as good as I remember.

At least McDonald fries is still very good, despite being oversalted. D:
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:12 PM

speaking of McDonalds, I just recently heard that a while back, they had switched from purchasing and getting beef from the United States and started getting beef from South America, where the regulations are not only different, but looser than the regulations in the US. so it sounds like getting beef over there is definately at risk.

so i guess don't buy mcdonald's burgers anymore.
Old June 12th, 2010, 01:01 PM

i just recently had the pleasure of buying In and Out's 3x3, fries, and a large coke yesterday. now, to be honest, i definately enjoyed the burger very much, in and out always makes fantastic burgers. however, i have to say that while it is very good, a 3x3 was defiantely too much meat and cheese for me. i was even more surprised that you can go as high as 10 patties of meat and cheese....i'm MORBIDLY curious to see how it is
Old June 19th, 2010, 09:45 AM

Default Fast Food Re

I really like Arbys and Subway. Both of them are fast food places, but theyre a little bit nicer than the average fast food place. I really like Arbys French Dip and Subway salads are good too. =D
Old June 24th, 2010, 01:32 PM

So I recently had the plasure of trying out Taco Bell's 2 Dollar Meal, and ordered myself a5-Layered Beef and Bean Burrito. THat came with the Burrito, a bag of chips, and a regular size pepsi. The burrito itself was essentially a regular bean burrito, but with the taco meat and 2 cheeses in the burrito. It was kinda filling. Along with a regular sized soda and a bag of chips, it's definately a good bargain.
Old July 1st, 2010, 03:46 PM

Another entry into Taco Bell.....I was in LA and decided to go try what they call a 5 Dollar Box. It's essentially a Gordita, Taco, and Burrito and a bag of Cinnamon Twists, and a medium soda, for about 5.40. Altogether, I think while the value of all of these items are really good, and the food is good for Taco Bell, I still can't help but wonder if I could get more with a regular combo, or even better. I'd say it's a good deal, but check to see if you could get more for less at other places.