Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old May 21st, 2010, 11:31 AM

Default getting worried.

So im not 100% sure this will go here because its part personal health, but its also womens health. anyways.. so i was making plans to meet up with my boyfriend before work one day. we work at the same place but we were going on a business trip and so i was going to meet him at his house at 7am. well about 1am i get a phone call that him and a bunch of guys from work are at the bar(hes totally drunk).. not a big deal i just tell him goodnight n to let me know when hes home.. anyways 6am rolls around and im calling him to talk before i drive out to his house no answer ( 28 calls back to back). i drive an hour to his house anyways.. when i pull up there his car is gone. i panic and start to worry about him because he 1) nvr txted me that he was home and 2) hes not answering. i later find out he when to his buddys house n passed out.. so after flipping out and worrying i finally find him. im pissed he says theres no reason to be mad.. i think there is. anyways im wondering if its more of a womans thing to worry were as a guy does not see it as a problem.. please weigh in and let me know.
Old May 21st, 2010, 03:20 PM

Hmmm...let me see...I would think that he probably forgot to call or to go home beause, well, he's drunk, he's obviously not thinking straight. And I imagine that either he got a ride home from one of his friends, and his friend didn't know where he lived, and the BF was definately not in a state to answer.

While I think it is a bit inconsiderate that he worried you, especially since you didn't get to hang out as planned...I don't think it's nothing TOO serious. It's more annoying that he wasn't home and worried you than something to be legimitely angry about. At least that's what I think.

He was a bit inconsiderate, but it was ultimately accidental, and at least he was not hurt.
Old May 24th, 2010, 12:25 PM

i see that you seem to be worried about him. im in a long term relationship with my boyfriend on 3yrs. and he still goes out with his guy friends every once in a while nothing makes me madder than not hearing from him once he gets home or if he does not tell me where hes satying.. i think my "mom" instincts kick in.. just like you woulnt want your drunk friend driving or you would worry about them. i would be rather up set if i were you.. its a horrible feeling not knowing where he is/was.
Old May 25th, 2010, 02:49 PM

i think that you do have the right to be angry at him since you were worried about him, and you were freaking out over him for a bit. however, I also think that you shouldn't be THAT angry, just let it go through you for a day or so, and you should be fine. at least, that's what I think.
Old May 26th, 2010, 01:31 PM

I think yeah it is probably more annoying then like a super angry kind of thing. I mean if you knew who he was with and everything you could of probably called one of them to see if he was ok but it definitely makes sense why you were mad because you were really worried about him. But i think worrying could happen to anyone girl or guy because i mean you don't want them to be hurt the next day.
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:16 PM

Maybe try to do something similar to him, and see how he reacts? D: That may be a bad idea, but sometimes, it can be good to show someone a point when you do it yourself and have them worry about you.

At least, that's what I think. However, you gotta do it right, or else you come off as incredibly evil.
Old June 24th, 2010, 03:59 PM

happen to me before. my boyfriend was out all night with his friends and when i called him in early in the morning.. he's not picking up.. he's not texting back and i seriously started freaking out. the fact that something could've happened. but i definitely know where you are coming from because it's the WORST feeling ever. he wouldn't know how it feels until it happens to him. seriously..!!
Old June 30th, 2010, 02:25 PM

i mean ... yes and no. i mean i would be mac becasue i called him and wer were suppose to leave at 7 and i go to his house to find him or his car arent even there soo yeah that would piss me off.. but if he wanted to have a good time then yeah i mean he was leaving.. and probably didnt intend to get as drunk.. but he should still apologize and you guys should meet halfway
Old July 1st, 2010, 04:40 PM

Hmm...I would say that you had a legimite reason to worry about him, especially since you were gonna meet him, and you both agreed, and I would understand that you would get angry at him, especially since he more or less blew off your date by staying at his friend's house...

However, I also think that unless it happens consistently, you shouldn't be mad at him too long. Not too long, anyways. ;P