Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old May 18th, 2010, 11:14 AM

Default blush

soo over the years of wearig makeup ive learned what looks good on me and what doesnt. what i liek and what i dont like.. well in highschool i use to wear this pink pink blush and .. man when i look at pictures i think to myself what the hell was i thinking! my sister basically banned me from blush.. she said i already had a pink face.. but now im back to blush and im usigng this baby pink mac blush i love it.. i was just wondering what typr of blushes do you guys wear?
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:44 PM

yeah i change it from time to time epseically when i run out of one and i dont buy the exact same one.. soo i figure out which ones i like best and which ones im still iffy about.. i know if i really liek something becasue when i run out i go and get the exact same kind. and then stick with it
Old May 21st, 2010, 12:04 PM

i personally do not wear blush simply because i have natural rosy cheeks.. haha then if i put on blush its like super noticible.. and i dont want to look like a clown, haha i was looking at pictures of my from highschool as well and i used to wear the wrong shade of makeup.. haha i looked brownish orange on my face and my neck was white.. haha wat a mistake..
Old May 24th, 2010, 01:23 PM

i dont like the invention of blush.. for some reason i have never liked the look of having blush on a persons face simply because it just gives off a weird look,. im just not totally impressed by it.. and yea i usually do not like to wear it nor do most of my friends because of the way it looks on people.. so thing hard before you decide to wear it.
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:08 PM

I don't really wear makeup but I do like wearing blush I don't put a lot on just a little to make my cheeks look pink. I don't know but I just really like the look haha. Since I am really pale I just like adding a little color to my face so I don't look like a ghost or something. I use chanel's blush I dont know what its called exactly but it is a light pink color with a little sparkle to it.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 05:16 PM

i like blush ive been using tus blush from mac calles angel i love it its weet and flirty lol. but yeah anyways i remember when i used bronzer i like how it looked but i didnt like how it came out in pictures i looked like i had a bad spray tan
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:27 PM

i love blush i think it adds alot to my face when i use it and i really like the effect it brings out but yeah i remember when i never us to wear blch becasue it was too pink and my face was already red but i think you just need to find the right balabce of things and it will all blendwell!
Old August 26th, 2010, 04:55 PM

dont alwasy put it on but i love what it can do to your face when applied the righ way i love it.. and yeah i mean i use to do the whole bronzer thing as a blush the truth is im tooo light and i need to wear a pink baby pink or a more redish pink and itworks great i love it
Old November 9th, 2010, 04:53 PM

i'm not a blush person ever. i have natural red cheeks and adding color to it wouldn't make a good look for me. lol. but hey that's all from assuming.. i never tried it before.. maybe i would like it.. who knows.. what's a good brand or color to go with for a light shade?
Old April 8th, 2011, 12:40 PM

i died my hair a really light color a few months ago and it really washed out my face, i ened up having to put on alot more makeup .. like bronzer and lipstick, but i ended up dying my hair back to a darker color and i still kept the lipstick and bronzer it really does add so much to your face same with blush. i love it