Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old May 18th, 2010, 12:07 PM

Default whats your fav part of your body.

okay soo dont say " idunno" becasue we all know what are strength and weaknesses are for example.. i like my legs im short but for being short i have nice long legs.. and a shorter tourso. also i get lots of compliments on my eyes.. there green.. on the other hand i hate my teeth and i wish my boobs were a little smaller haha.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:38 PM

i like my breast haha i think they are perfect size for my body.. and im gonna have to go my stomach area.. although i can always tone it up a little for the most part its nice hahha
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:53 PM

i like my legs too.. becasue i have the same body type. im short but i have long legs and a shorter tourso so yeah im alwasy getting compliment son them too.. mainly by girls.. but guys too hhaa they all want to know my work out secrets becasue they said i have nice legs.. and the truth is i dont work them out i just dance around in heels!
Old May 19th, 2010, 02:17 PM

I guess I like my legs too but i sometimes wish they were just a little longer so I could be just a little bit taller. I mean they are nicely shaped and all but not the length I want. For the part of my body that I really don't like is my stomach area it is just so fat and ugly I really need to lose some weight or something to tone those abs.
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:33 PM

yeah i wish i was a little taller too.. not even alot just like a ferw inches id be happy with one more inch psh! lol but i guess im a good height. anyways i like my nose lol it fits perfect with my face its not to big and not to small so i like it
Old May 20th, 2010, 01:19 PM

I have to say that I really like my hair a lot, as my best feature. I can definately work with it a lot easier than other parts of my body, haha. Aside from that, I guess I like my hands as well. Other than that, everything else I'm sorta happy with, though I know that there is stuff I can fix with.
Old May 21st, 2010, 12:44 PM

i really like my butt! haha i am always getting complemented on it by both guys and girls, anyways i would liek to lose some weight in my thighs and i would like to have bigger boobs.. haha im totally un balances have me a ginormous booty and tiny boobies.. :[ not fair anyways i would also like to be a little bit taller.
Old May 24th, 2010, 02:11 PM

i personally think i have a good body! im really happy that over all i have a really good shape and that i do like the fact that i get complemets about it.. i just really wish i could being my self to gettign one cosmetic surgery and that it would fix my one insecutity but then again im not sure if i could go threw with is simply because if they mess it up then im screwed for life.
Old August 26th, 2010, 05:52 PM

i sometimes love my stomach when im not bloated haha and i really like my legs.. also my eyes but mainly my legs i love when im short and i have long legs and a shorter tourso .. soo i mean it work out but i just love my legs
Old October 22nd, 2010, 01:32 PM

it use to be my boobs lol but since i no longer have any i cant really say that but i also really love my legs.. and at times when my stomach looks good.. then yes its something i like very much.