Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old May 18th, 2010, 10:59 AM

Default horrible at charging.

im horrible at charging... well anything! yesterday i was on my laptop while txting and listening to my ipod and i realized that all three of my items were dying.. my phone.. my laptop and my ipod! i was like wow! really i need to start charging things.. its funny because i hate charging my phone but i get so mad when it dies!
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:30 PM

me too haha im alwasy trying to find ways to keep my battery alive just a little onger until i can get home and charge it. like taking it off sound and turning off my wifi. little things like that. there should be like a back up battery lol wheere you only have 10 minutes of life just incase of an emergency
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:35 PM

yeah seriously! i remember once my sister left her phone at home and my phone died. and she got a flat tire! i grew up in a house full if girls and my dad normally did all th stuff for the cars so we had no idea what to do! thank good someone helped us. but still its a little scary for strangers to help.. reminds me of ted bundy
Old May 19th, 2010, 11:04 AM

Oh yeah that is a little scary to have to have strangers help you. That would be really cool though if there was like some kind of source that you could get battery life from in like an emergency for like 5 to 10 minutes so you could make a call. Maybe like a solar powered thing or something on the phone so if your phone dies you can just have to sun shine at the phone so you can make a quick call to get help.
Old May 21st, 2010, 11:21 AM

i hate to break it too everybody but they have emergency phones.. lol on the sides of the freeway and they have payphones to use as well in case of emergencys. anyways yea it would be nice to have cell service when your phone dies. like i was getting off work on thursday morning at 2am and my phone died right after i txted my mom telling her that im not coming home.. hah so i had no way to get a responce from her.
Old May 21st, 2010, 03:36 PM

I would say that if you have a car, get a charger for everything. Get a charger for your laptop, game console, phone, and everything else. Then you can switch it out, charge it, and be ready for when you get out of the car.

At the very least, that is what I think. :P Heck, you can get those items that are like a power strip for the car. xD
Old May 24th, 2010, 12:41 PM

i hate haveing to charge things.. i ALWAYS forget about charging my ipod.. that thing is always dead. my phone seems to last a lot longer than my ipod does.. well simply because i usually remember to charge my phone but never ever do i charge my laptop.. i really really wish things did not have to be recharged simple because its such a pain in the ass..
Old May 25th, 2010, 02:18 PM

What's worse is that when you are searching for something to charge, and if it's a phone, your phone just starts to BEEP loudly to signal that it needs to be charged, only to find that the beeping actually drains the battery faster. D:

Plus, the beeping is incredibly loud and annoying and constant. D:
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:57 AM

yes im sooo bad at charging my phone and then i get mad when itd dying becasue i hate charging it. lol i feel like i have to leave it in one spot and the thats when i get the most calls! so yeah right nowi think i charged it last night for about an hr and i have like 2 bars. maybe one now.
Old June 17th, 2010, 03:22 PM

same here! i hate charging my phone and ipod and when it dies i feel all weird having the phone so far away from me just charging next to my bed!! i don't know. i guess it's just my attachment to these mind sucking technologies. haha. but it's a good thing to let your electronics die so you're training your battery life to last to it's full potential!