Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old May 18th, 2010, 11:48 AM

Default guys i need your opinion!!

okay soo this is going to sound like a dumb question becasue i obviously know the answer but im gonna ask anyways.

soo i dated this guy about a year ago.. i met him last year in feb and we dated only for a few weeks. nothing serious had alot of fun it was a nice little fling.. but then about a month into it he tells me hes gonna get back with his ex gf. and i mean after that we still saw each other from time to time at gatherings but no other contact.. well i hang out with his younger brother.. this guy is about 3 yrs older then me. and his brother is only a few months younger then i am..

well what lately ive been talking and spending lots of time with his younger brother.. and i literally have to tell myself not to flirt with him because hes ryans younger brother! ah but hes soo cute! so would it be wrong if we were ever to date?

lol
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:17 PM

hmm tough becasue its kinda like you dated the older brother and then your gonna go to the younger brother.. yeah that doesnt make you look good at all.. but at the same time i see why you would even ask this becaseu it was for such a short time and noting serious.

im still gonna have to go with no.. i mena just out of respect.. casue honestly. if i heard someone did that id be like" yeahh she went out with his older brother and now him??"
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:26 PM

i agree.. i see where your coming from becasue it wasnt anything serious and i mean your just askig its not like its happening right now.. but at the same time i would think the same thing.. like i once knew this girl we were kinda friends, kinda not lol. and she stayed the night at this guys house one night and then the next week she was in his borther room staying the night! and i was like woooaahhh slutttt
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:50 PM

Yeah I think it is better to just leave it alone I mean it is just a little wrong I think to date someones younger brother. I think it would be a little to weird and awkward if you see him. and it is a little disrespectful but I guess if it really flourishes and everything I dont know it is definitely a tough situation. Its like you could go either way and there would probably be trouble still.
Old May 19th, 2010, 03:21 PM

its hard to turn aways from something you know you canthave soo maybe thats the appeal here.. maybe you just want something you know you cant have.. and i mean thats fine we all do it.. but you have realize that you did date his older brother.. and unless everyone is fine with that letter factor then go for it.
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:10 PM

I think if you bring it up with the other brother, than there shouldn't be a problem. It sounds the relationship ended well between the two of you a while back, and you are still friends. I would ask the brother to see if it's okay to date the younger brother. If he says Yes, go for it. If not, you have to determine how much you value your friendship with this guy, or if you love the younger brother more because going int o a iffy situation without prior approval can lead to some bad times.
Old May 21st, 2010, 11:58 AM

i was once is the situation but mine was a little diffrent i was only friend with the older brother but he was crushing on me big time but he really wasnt my style so i didnt want to go out with him. anyways i met his little brother and though he was the hottest thing in the world. so i started dating his brother and he was PISSED. the older brother refused to talk to me.. haha but dating his little brother was worth it. just remember if you have met their parents.. then things could be really akward because there going to look down on you for dating both their sons.
Old May 24th, 2010, 12:55 PM

i dont know what i would do simply because they are brothers and what would their parents thing if you used to spend time with one then now your hanging out with the other brother..( i believe thats what someone said above) i really wouldnt want to date brothers just because it seems wrong specially if you engaged in any type of sexual contact..
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:32 PM

I'd stay out of it. Between two brothers, if the relationship ended badly, or had any sour notes, that is going to definately cause some friction in the family, especially between the two brothers, and you would be thec ause of it. i don't think that I could ever do that, so no, I would not recommend going with the younger brother. Just stay away.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:56 PM

i like all these views.. becky is probably 98 percent right. we want what we canthave .. soo basicall. its more of the thrill of the chase .. becasue if you really think about it i mean its a sticky situation that i dont think anyone would want to be in. ... ever!