Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old May 18th, 2010, 10:36 AM

Default flirtyness

soo my boyfriend always gets mad at me becasue he thinks im flirty with guys all the time.. and the truth is. the guys we do hangout with we have all been freinds for about 2 yrs now and ive been dating mt guy for a year of that. so im really not trying to be flirty.. and i always say.. i didnt realize i was doing it.. i guess i just have a flirty personality and he gets sooo mad at me! its getting annoying but i honestly dont even realize im doing it.. so how can i stop when i dont even know when im doing it! believe me i hate these arguments. so id rather stop it then fight.
he even got mad one time casue i was someone else beer pong partner.! like wtf. we were playing against him! lol
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:10 PM

seems like the jealous type.. well have you ever cheated on him? or has he ever cheated on you.. becasue fro what i now and learned when a guy cheats on you he becomes super jealous and suspecious as if your doing it too. anywys,, i know what you mean tho alwasy get the same thing that im super flirty.. but in reality i dont even know im doing it
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:20 PM

or also that can just be how he is as a person he can just be suepr overprotective sometimes.. i mean yeah we all flirt and sometims its on purpose and other times its not. but yeah just when you notice something is starting to bother hm walk over to him and give him a kiss and then leave it as that dont baby him
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:12 PM

exactly.. make sure not to baby him becasue then your just going to be catering to him and thats not good! soo yeah i say do what candence said to do.. and give him a kiss so he knows you are aware that hes upset. hopefully it gives him a sense of secruity or something
Old May 21st, 2010, 10:36 AM

thats a tough issue because alot of time you dont notice that your flirting..thats really how i talk to all guys im kinda flirty but so far my boyfriend has not complained because he knows that im coming home with him at night and im not going to go out with those other guys.. thats where the trust comes in.. i trust him and he trusts me.. so hopefully we can both be ok. i have seen him flirt with girls n im fine with it.. the only time i do not like it is when there getting more attention than i got that day..
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:32 PM

Hmm.....I would say that you have to actively watch yourself and how you act with other guys. Plus, I would ask your boyfriend and your friends how you sound, or how you act so you can stop being flirty, so you can sorta see for yourself how you act.

Personally, I think both of you have solutions to this. You can focus on fixing how flirty you are, or your boyfriend can see that in the end, it is just friendly chatting and that you care for him in the end.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 05:37 PM

i g et that alot too that i flirt alot but really i dont notice it.. like its almost part of personality.. needless to say my ex did not like this and we would bump heads about this alot. soo i mean after awhile if hes a jealous person then yeah it going to go south fast
Old June 9th, 2010, 04:53 PM

i have the same issues right now my ex and i are off but we alre alwasy off and on and this time is the longest. so im not sure if its going to be on again becasue he gets jealous too easily and im a girl want to talk to alot of ppl
Old June 22nd, 2010, 03:00 PM

sound like he's just trying to blame it on your 'flirtyness'. i don't know if you do have a case of flirtyness but if he's even jealous over the fact that you were someone else partner than that just sounds ridiculous. maybe you guys should talk over about his insecurities instead of focusing on you flirtyness.. because that's may be the problem. his insecurities?
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:57 PM

yeah im a pretty flirty person and sometimes i dont even notice when im doing it i just do it. and then my boyfrined will be like you were so flirting with that guy and its like okay at the end of the night i go home with you and i talk to you.. i do something. with you.