Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old May 17th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Default LA flim festival

i went to wango tango on saturday and they had these days ont he big screen for the la flim festival and i really want to go this year its in june i believe the beg. of jun . at la live and i wonder how i can get tickets!? anyone know??
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:18 PM

try googling it.. and then if not then try ticketmaster.. but maybe its one of those things where you can buy the tickets there and not preorder them but yeah i really want to go as well i recently just heard about it and it seems pretty cool all the new and un realses and im sure you can pick which ones you would like to see.
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:59 AM

That is so cool I didn't even know La had a film festival. That is seriously something I would like to do. Hmm I guess it is time to surf the internet to find out how to get tickets. what kind of films do they show? and what is it like anyone know? I don't exactly know what a film festival is haha but I just sounds like something interesting to do and check out.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:53 PM

yeah i saw the ads for it as well and its basically all the new released and you get top go watch them like eclipse.. and we're all alright or something liek that with the two moms who have a sperm donor. and that cartoon movie.. something me.. haha im bad with names. but yeah id really liek to go as well.
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:53 AM

I have no idea how you would get into the LA Film Festival, but it is something I defiantely want to check out when I have time. Alas, my money and time is focused on going to other conventions that are equally as important to me as the LA Film Festival will be to me one day. xD

But LA Film Festival sounds fun.
Old May 26th, 2010, 11:38 AM

Yeah i was going to volunteer for the La film festival but then decided not to because the orientation times but maybe next year. I think this year I am just going to go check it out and see what it is all about. I was looking at the website and the tickets aren't that expensive so I definitley think i will be attending at least one day this year. but i wish i knew more about it because right now i am still a little confused about the whole thing like what kind of films they show and everything
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:18 PM

did this end! i wanted to go i hope not becasuer it seems like fun i relly would like to go at least one year and i remember i saw it when i went to wango tango in like june i think it was but still i really want to know hmm i think im goig to have to look it up or something