Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old May 10th, 2010, 11:57 AM

Default xm radio

so i was driving my boyfriend car on sunday and i was stuck in traffic and then all of a sudden the radio cut out.. its xm and i called him and was like your radio broke it just stops playing sometimes.. he just laughed at me and i was confused he told me its because the bridges and the parking garage actually blocks the signal so the radio wont play.. i was like ohhh. so my question is will they ever be able to adjust it so you can listen to in while your in a cement building?
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:53 PM

ahhh ihate it when that happens.. i miss my satellite radio! that thing is ammmmazing.. when i first got my car they gave me a free one year of satallite radio and then i had to start paying after that so i had to cancel it. i don't know if they can really fix it because they do search for it through satellite and with a buildiing hanging over it blocks out the satellite.. but hey who knows.. now adays with technology so advance.. we might even have ipods implanted into our skins so we don't have to carry around with us.. or something
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:46 AM

What's worse is if you have HD Radio. The radio comes in clear as day, but when you go inbetween hills, or go in a tunnel, it switches to the regular signal which is noticably fuzzier, or just completely cuts out. D:

I think if they were to intensify radio waves so that you can hear the radio through tunnels, that might inadvertedly affect your health. xD Radio Wave signals are pretty weak, after all.