Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old May 7th, 2010, 01:59 PM

Default Date night

so i went to the movies last night while i was at downtown disney and we watched date night.. i thought it was a good movie at first it was pretty funny then it kinda mellowed out then it became funny again towards the end. what did you think of the movie and what would you tell your friend about the movie if they had not seen it?
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:23 PM

aww lucky that you live close enough to enjoy downtown disney.. i wish i lived closer.. there is nothing that we have around here anything like downtown disney its so borring up here. im hoping that sometime things will change and then there will be planty of things do around here as well it want my choice to be around here but this is where im stuck.
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:59 PM

i haven't been to downtwon disney in forever.. and when i'm at downtown disney i would bother my boyfriend about hwo i want to go to disneyland! just being sooo close.. !!! but i never watch the movie.. is that the movie with the 40 year old virgin guy? steve carroll? i don't know if i'm spelling it right but maybe i'm thinking of a different movie
Old May 21st, 2010, 12:57 PM

nicole your thinking of the right movie. haha i guess im super lucky to have bought my self a disneyland pass so when we go down to downtown disney we can just hop on the monorail and go into the park we dont even really have to walk all that far. anyways i love downtown disney and their espn center is really cool as well.