Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old May 7th, 2010, 02:28 PM

Default sleep overs at Grandma(pa)'s house..

im 32 and i still go to my grandparents house when ever i can and have a sleep over i take my kids and we rent a movie, have popcorn, bake brownies and just spent time with my grandparents.. there getting really old so we try to spend as much time as we can with them.. who else like to have sleep overs at their grandparents house?
Old May 8th, 2010, 06:01 PM

I used to hang out at my grandmother's a lot when I was younger. I think from ages 5-10, I barely remembered my own house as I spent time with my grandmother since my parents were busy working.

I remember a lot of good times in that house...good memories.
Old May 10th, 2010, 12:24 PM

i went to my grandmas house last week to visit but we really didnt spend much time hanging out we ended up going to dinner then we came home and watched some tv and then went to sleep. its not like it used to be when i was little and would stay up all night long because i wanted to watch movies and play cards with my grammy. we would play cards all night long it was so so so fun.
Old May 11th, 2010, 04:06 PM

when i was young i always spend time at my grandparents house and too be honest i miss it. just having sleepovers with my cousins and just having this nice dinner cooked by my grandparents. it's a real nice thing that you do with your kids. i wish i had more timet o do something like thatmyself.
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna Anderson View Post
im 32 and i still go to my grandparents house when ever i can and have a sleep over i take my kids and we rent a movie, have popcorn, bake brownies and just spent time with my grandparents.. there getting really old so we try to spend as much time as we can with them.. who else like to have sleep overs at their grandparents house?
i like this,, my grandma just spent a week with us and whenver i think of my grandma passing away i feel like im going to cry so i know when that day comes.. pshhh im going to be a mess. so i like this idea.. wheni have my kids i want them to know there great grandma. and see how wonderful she is.
Old May 21st, 2010, 12:16 PM

wow i bet your grandparents love that you spend so much time with them and i bet your kids are going to grow up happy knowing that they got to know their grandparents and see what amazing people they are. its really neat that you have enough time to go visit and spend time.. alot of people refuse to spend time becasue there tooo busy but i dont think anybody should be too busy for their family.
Old May 21st, 2010, 03:44 PM

Never had a sleepover at my grandmother's house, at least one I can remember. I think though, the tiems I had, it was pretty exciting. There was a lot of people living in the house, so there was always something to do, someone to talk to, and a lot of fun to be had IMO.

So yeah, it was fun.
Old June 18th, 2010, 03:04 PM

i know someone who still stays at their grandmother's house, and they really enjoy it. it's really great, as they can hang out whenever they want for whatever reason, and if they stay over, all they got to do is ask about it, and they can go. Which is nice.

I kinda wish I could stay over at my grandmother's again, just for nostalgia, hahaha.