Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old May 5th, 2010, 03:29 PM

Default grams/gramps cooking

i love when my grandparets cook ny granpa loves to make at l;east one item with avacado and/or shrimp lol. and then my gma she loves cooking but its all healthy we have to have one fruit before all meals and then salad and then our main meal/
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:48 PM

mmm yupp i couldnt agree more i love when my granparents cook becasue its alwasy something i havent had in awhile. but yeah bith my granparents live in different states then i do so i hardly see thm like i use too
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:23 PM

it sucks my grandma that made the best food passed away like 5 years ago it really bums me out because i loved her cooking it was so so so amazing.. my only grandma still living has gotten pretty old and so she does not do much cooking but thats ok with me.. i dont mind going to my grandmas house and fixing a big dinner for them..
Old May 8th, 2010, 06:01 PM

Back then, my grandmother used to make a lot of mexican food that was really good and really fresh. The best thing that I remember my grandmother making would have to be tamales. The tamales she made were really delicious.....and sopa as well. All of it was very good, and I enjoyed it growing up.
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:38 PM

my grandma was just here she left last night and shetough me how to make flan.. its a mexican dessert. and we love it when she makes it.. well we were at home and she tought me how to make it.. soo now when im older i can make it for my kids i loovveee iitt!
Old May 18th, 2010, 10:51 AM

mmm i love it! i lovbe when i go visit my grandparents becasue its literally a feast! espeically if its thanksgiving or chrsitmas.. my grandma and aunt own a restruant and soo they literally cooke bulk of foods there and when we have partys they bring it over toooooo bomb!
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:19 AM

I miss my grandmother's cooking. i remember when iw as young, she used to make really good food like Tamale's, Sopa, and all sort of awesome creations that seem like random bits put together....but are just absolutely tasty and delicious. I don't know how she cooked, but she was great.

I want some Tamales now.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:01 PM

its the best! i could never ask for more lol i mean seriousluy sometimes im afraid ot go to visit her on holidays becasue i come back with an extra 7 pounds! but i can never get enought just too yummy!
Old November 9th, 2010, 03:20 PM

awww.. this post actually makes me sad. i miss my grandpa's cooking. my grandpa would make the best dinners in the world. when we were young, he would make all my cousins and i have an orange apple or pear.. and we would always groan and moan about eating fruits. i miss my grandpa.