Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old May 5th, 2010, 03:44 PM

Default sunblock

so the other day me and one of my co workers were talking about sunblick and hawaiian tropic. we both agreed that we LOVVEEDD the scent of it and sometimes even use it as like a fragrance.. when we go out. i was wondering.. im sure we are not the only ones who does this any one else do it as well?
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:09 PM

ive done this before too! i just love the coconut smell mmmm! too good and then its funt and fruity for summer so i really like it i only have the hawaiian troipc sunblock tho this year normally i have the tanning lotion
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:42 PM

i like to use it because it smells like my favorite drink.. coconut rum. it just really puts you into the mood for the beach and some fruity drinks, i love laying out and getting my tan on while drinking my malibu bay breeze. so relaxing. but i also do wear my sunblock and tanning oils as a scent as well as a just incase i got out in the sun i can work on my tan.
Old May 11th, 2010, 04:26 PM

i love the smell of hawaiian tropic but i use the tanning oil when i'm tanning and the tanning/sunblock lotion when i know i'm going to be out in the sun and want to be protected and get a tan at the same time! but the smell is definitely appealing..!!! got to start working on thsi tan before summer comes around.. !!1
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:58 PM

i love the way that sunblock smells! mmm sooo good haha well the hawaiian tropic one at least.. anyways i sometimes feel like if i put sunblock on i will get more sunburned..which kinda beats the purpose then.. becasue then i might as well not wear any sunblock ya know! haha maybe i shouldnt but any one and see which one is worse
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:40 PM

I actually tried the hawaiian tropic sunblock before. But it sounds like it smells really good. Hmm I think I'll go buy some later since I really need to buy some sunblock especially since I think I have really damaged skin. I mean I don't know but I really think I should start putting sunblock these I heard the nutrogena one is really good has anyone used it and really liked it?
Old May 24th, 2010, 02:28 PM

i have heard of all the diffent types of sunblocks with helioplex and other things like that but then again how do i know that these are really going to work of if its just a gimic to be able to sale more of their product.. i mean my parents grew up with out all this extra protection and they turned out perfectly fine so i dont think its nessacery that we need to take that much more productive,,
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:59 PM

I just but the neutrogena sunblock and it works pretty well at least I think so. And it doesn't really have a scent which is good since I don't really like the smell of sunblock. and it is 85+ which is good for me since I need that kind of protection. I also saw the aveno sunblock its is 100+ but its only for face so I don't know if it is worth buying since I can use the neutrogena one for both.
Old April 8th, 2011, 01:42 PM

hawaiian tropic smells amaxing!! every summer i alweasy buy the protective tanning sunblock and i love the smell and after a long while the results!! haha but we shall see about this summer , money is a little tight and im not sure that makes it on the " needs: list