Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old May 5th, 2010, 02:42 PM
Default build a glow.

okay soo ive bee trying hard to get some color in my skin and i cant for the life of me get any color at at! idunno what it is.. but i was wondering has anyone ever used the jergens" bulid a tan" or " build a glow" whichever name it is?? i saw the commerical and i wanna try it but i dont it to be like one of those self tanners??
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:00 PM

yeah i think it is called build a glow.. and i have no how its going to work.. i really want to try it. hmm i wonder how much it is at the postal service.
Old May 10th, 2010, 12:34 PM

at the postal service? well i have used other brands of the build a tan stuff and i found that i would much rather be white than using that stuff it causes such a mess i cant stand it.. its horrible.. specially the stuff that goes on like white lotion and you have no clue how much your really putting on..its rather annoying because you dont know how dark it it will be.
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:25 PM

hahaha maybe someone said postal service and she got confused happens to me all the time so its okay but yeah i saw this in a freinds bathroon a few weeks ago and i thought i wonder if it worked.. but i completely forgot to ask and didnt remember until now when i read this thread
Old June 2nd, 2010, 05:14 PM

yeah ive alwasy been curious as well becasue well.. i need a tan and.. yeah its hard for me to tan without burning so i wanted something that can help[ me out with a litrtle color. and i remember seeing the commericals for this.. jerkins right?
Old April 8th, 2011, 01:49 PM

why are boys so immature. why cant an ex stay an ex?? and not bother you when its been basically a year and yet hes still trying to piss you off.. its as if they dont have nything elese to do then just talk about you.. its annoying espeically after you cut off all communication