Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old May 5th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Default been in a "mood"

for the last week or so .. includnig the weekend i have been in the most annoyed/pissed off mood ever like its noy even funny im just gettin tired of feeling this way . im normally a very nice person and i hate this feeling. its just not settling well with me
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:09 PM

ive bee in these moods before and my sisters and i tell each other"" okay its time to pull the stick out" haha we kinda egg each other on but we cant have it its called PMS for a reason right..
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:10 AM

omg i think it just depends who you are surrounded by.. like i am happy for the most part there is usually only two days i become a mean person and i get in the mood your talking about.. i dread monday and fridays.. not because of the days of the week but where i have to go on those days,... i just get so pissed off and angry because i get blamed and they never take blame for them selfs.
Old May 8th, 2010, 04:33 PM

I'm not exactly sure why you've developed a sudden mood or attitude, but you may want to think aback on what caused the mood, or what changed on the day you felt angry, and also, think about what you did the day before as well. Maybe you can pinpoint the cause of your sudden mood change and change yourself back?
Old May 10th, 2010, 10:37 AM

i know what you meen i had i been in a super bad mood but i have been working really hard on trying to keep my moods under control and then when i was working i almost lost it a few times and i really cant stand it because there is people i really want to scream at because there was alot of people who really had some problems..
Old May 11th, 2010, 10:27 AM

haha yeah well thats pms for you.. it makes you feel like shit and then you become all pissy and bitchy for no reason.. just like that with the snap of a finger haha man the poor ppl who have to deal with us.
i have 3 sisters and a mom.. soo theres only one week out of the month where we all get along. hahha
Old May 12th, 2010, 10:07 AM

I don't even think its pms at least not for me because its not when i have my period. I just have been in a bad mood lately too. I just feel grumpy and don't want annoying people talking to me. Like there are some people I get bad vibes from and when they talked to me I seriously just want to yell at them. I think maybe it is because of stress because I am feeling super stressed out these days because of school. Hopefully after my exams I will feel better.
Old May 20th, 2010, 10:55 AM

I'm guessing it's probably stress as well. Especially since school is coming to a close, and especially when you're graduating, you can be a little short with people at times. I know, I've been there.

Hopefully, after finals, we can just spend one long day vegging out and not doing anything important before we get back to work with our daily lives~