Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old May 5th, 2010, 12:14 PM

Default Bug bites

I have like a bunch of bug bites on my hands and fingers and one of them is really bad. My pinky was just like swollen from the bite. Like it finger so fat that I couldn't even bend it which made it hard to write. I pretty much just put hydrocortisone on it but it still took awhile for the swelling to go down. has this happened to anyone else? and what do you do to make the swelling go away.
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:24 PM

wow that sounds soo extreme.. i never had bug bites on my finger before and had it all swollen. i remember when i was young i had a bug bite on my eye lid and when i woke up i could barely even open my eye. that was one of the worst experience ever. i still had to go to school and my eyes were all lopside!! sucked but it eventually went away.. i couldnt put cream on it either because my mom was scared that it was going to get in my eye. f bug bites!
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:56 PM

outch! i hate bug bites they are the worst becasue they itch and then you cant or dont want to scracth them and ughh. lol i alwasy try to put something cold on them so that the tich can go aways for a little.. and im not tempted
Old June 17th, 2010, 03:15 PM

ugh! i hate bug bites. especially since it's summer now and summer = mating/reproduction season for insects. BLAH!!! i swear every time i walk outside of my house (near our gate) there's always some sort of spider web. i always have to swing my hands all over the place before walking into it~!!! thank goodness i haven't gotten any bug bites yet!!
Old June 19th, 2010, 01:49 PM

Bug bites are really bad. Especially if it's a mosquito bite. It just won't stop itching and itching and itching, it really bugs me a lot. D: Lol, bug-related pun.

I know the best part is to not let it get to you, and not scratc the itch, but sometimes, it gets too intense that I have to scratch. D:

I hate bug bites....
Old July 19th, 2010, 05:10 PM

widh you would steph back from that ledge my freind you could cut ties with all those lies that you have been living in and if you do not want to see me again i wil unnderrssttaannddd.. man i love this song its such a greta song i wonder if it was popular when it fiorst came out. its seriously a great song.