Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old May 4th, 2010, 01:43 PM

Default old flames

recently ive been hanging out with an old flame who i still think is very attractive. well. last night we all went out as a group of freinds and had some drinks .. anywyas i ended up goign back to his place for awhile and things got pretty heated.. all the way heated if you catch my drift. and i cant help but regret it! casue i dont want him to just think of me as a booty call now you know..

also.. the last guy i dated came out with us too becasue we"re all freinds
and when we left he txted me and said" is it bad that i couldnt stop looking at you all night" or maybe he said staring.. iduuno but either way i was like.." your drunk your only saying this cause your drunk"
but he insisted that it was true.. i just cant do that again.. mmm nooo.

ahh.. thoughts!??
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:11 PM

okay if the first guy hits you up at midnight to " hangout" then yeahh no dont go.. have some self respect and dont give in. believe me its not gonna well at all. hes probably gonna think of you as a booty call so dont let it get to that point.

also. the 2nd guy yeah he was probably drunk and he thought of you as an option. since you have been before. dont let it happen and tell him straight up., honestity is the way ppl get things through there heads
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:54 AM

haha wow that sounds how my life used to be.. haha going out with drinks with a group of friends and then one thing leading to another and before you really know whats happening its to late.. but you just have to remember to hold your head high and try to just not become tempted by the guy and be able to hold your ground and make it clear that you dont want to hook up as friends...
Old May 8th, 2010, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabel Miller View Post
recently ive been hanging out with an old flame who i still think is very attractive. well. last night we all went out as a group of freinds and had some drinks .. anywyas i ended up goign back to his place for awhile and things got pretty heated.. all the way heated if you catch my drift. and i cant help but regret it! casue i dont want him to just think of me as a booty call now you know..

also.. the last guy i dated came out with us too becasue we"re all freinds
and when we left he txted me and said" is it bad that i couldnt stop looking at you all night" or maybe he said staring.. iduuno but either way i was like.." your drunk your only saying this cause your drunk"
but he insisted that it was true.. i just cant do that again.. mmm nooo.

ahh.. thoughts!??
Hmm.....so you are caught between two guys, one who you used to liek when you were younger and still like, and the last person you dated......I think in the end, it really depends on who you like better is who you should go with....however, first thing, I would talk with both those people so you can figure out where you stand with them. If the old flame now wants you, consider going out with him like you're going out on a first date. As for the last guy, if the relationship ended well between you two, you may want to discuss how you feel about eachother now, and see what plays out.

So yeah, get everything sorted out.
Old May 10th, 2010, 10:50 AM

old flames are very had to deal with. because there was so many things that happen and old flames always come with so much baggage its like really hard to deal with them some times because you already know so much about them and when you get to that point its not always a good thing because you always judge them and they really dont like that...
Old May 24th, 2010, 11:35 AM

i find that the best thing to do is to avoid old flames. specially when your single and everybody else your out wiht is coupled up. it usually only brings back feelings knowing that your single, he/she is single it makes it just that much more convient to re connect.. haha it used to happen to me all the time. so when i knew i would be going out with a group full of couples i would bring along a friend. much better..
Old June 2nd, 2010, 04:10 PM

i wonder how long that old flame can last because sometimes its just plain out tiring like.. iknowi want to get over someone and i cany most the time becasue i still fell something.. ahhh seriously.. im tired thoo.
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:53 PM

once you sleep with someone its easier to do it again.. espeially if you dated the person and things ended on good terms i mean .. to be honest. we all do it and we all learn.. soo we learn that either it makes us feel horrible or we feel okay with it.. soo yeah i mean as long a you keep things under control then your'll good
Old September 15th, 2010, 01:13 PM

my old flame keeps trying to come back and my new boyfriend is not liking it aty all the fact that he texts and calls me almost every day know.. soo yeha i mena at the same time i uinderstand where he is coming from but then i dont as well becasue i trust i wont do anything