Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old May 20th, 2010, 11:49 AM

You know what I hate? Bing

Back in Internet Explorer, when they had the MSN feature, I believe there was a time where you can change the search engine to google. Now we have Bing, which I think is just another search engine among many....Google, however, is defiantely much easier and more intuitive to use, considering how simple search engines are. xD
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:39 PM

i tried other search engines recently. most of the time, the pages just load a few seconds later, and it is not good. the top results look the same, but it still loads slowly. i have a feeling that the results are not at all different, or they put other listings first than google. google just loads more and loads faster. D:
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:51 PM

I seriously love google. I mean it is like the best thing ever. I will never use any other search engine. I have tried other ones and they just aren't as great and user friendly as google. I guess it is also because I am so used to google that when I use yahoo or whatever to search something up it is just such a pain in the neck. I mean I just don't like how it looks and everything. So I think I am just going to stick with my trusted google.
Old June 4th, 2010, 01:22 PM

im a google girl all the way. its the only thing i trust when im doing projects and stuff like that, not until recently did i ever learn what the im feeling lucky button did, im not to sure that i like the im feeling lucky button, ive tried it a few times but it really does not work too well. anyways i love google!
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:28 PM

seriously.. i couldnt agree more hahha i google everything and sometimes use google as spell check hahah its crazy i love google i thin tis greta and it sdef, my number one search enginee.
Old February 14th, 2011, 02:21 PM

yuuupp! i couldnt have said it better myself. i love google. its seriously the best thing , you can find anything and almost anyone on google.. want to find a number for somthing.. google.
need directions. google.
spell check. google,.
translation. google
gmail damn. google just does it all.